Will Anyone Knock off the Patsies? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Anyone Knock off the Patsies?

Sure. I think Pittsburgh can beat them IN Foxboro.

While people wax poetic about the Pats from last night, the Chiefs could not produce in the red area, had some MO coming out of the half and fumble on that possession and had some of the worst clock management of the season....and still lost by 7.

Big Ben will not care about the venue.

I do think the Pats beat Denver. Denver cannot score.

Finally, both NFC teams are better than the Pats IMO.

doubt it, like em or hate them that is a very good team

I'd love to see the Cards or Panthers D stomp a mudhole in Tommy Boy & walk it dry.

p.s I loathe the 3 Afc teams still in play. Peyton going out a winner would be the least odious.

The premise of this thread has been knocked around for over a decade.

Ask yourself two questions:

Is Belichick still HC? Yes

Is Brady still QB? Yes

Then I can confidently answer your question with, No.

Any of the remaining teams are more than good enough to beat that team. I think Carolina would destroy them in the Superbowl.

Maybe one of th NFC teams.

Maybe the Broncos in Demver. I don't see the Steelers beating them but I guess you never know

Is Brady still QB? Yes

Despite the fact that someone has knocked them out more times than they haven't been knocked off in the playoffs

Despite the fact that someone has knocked them out more times than they haven't been knocked off in the playoffs

:bobdole:

Point was you can't rule them out and they have been SB contenders every year since '01 with BB & Brady.

The patriots are always a threat to win it all, you can never say that about any other team in the past decade.

Is Brady still QB? Yes

Well NE did go 10 years between Super Bowls. Last year's win was b/c Seattle's OC was a dolt at the end of the game. NE can be beaten for sure. They're just always in the AFC Championship game and the SB too.

NE will easily win next week.

Carolina will most likely beat them in the Super Bowl. Arizona could beat them, but Arizona is not getting past the Panthers (although I wish they would).

Then, approximately a week or two after the Super Bowl, the threads will start appearing here saying that the Pats are done and the Dolphins are the team to beat in the AFC East. :crazy:

Well NE did go 10 years between Super Bowls. Last year's win was b/c Seattle's OC was a dolt at the end of the game. NE can be beaten for sure. They're just always in the AFC Championship game and the SB too.

It was one the worst and dumbest throws too in Super Bowl history. I would go as far as to call it selfish play by Wilson.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

NE will easily win next week.

Carolina will most likely beat them in the Super Bowl. Arizona could beat them, but Arizona is not getting past the Panthers (although I wish they would).

Then, approximately a week or two after the Super Bowl, the threads will start appearing here saying that the Pats are done and the Dolphins are the team to beat in the AFC East. :crazy:

Nah, Pittsburgh can beat them. I am not sure about Denver though.

:bobdole:

Point was you can't rule them out and they have been SB contenders every year since '01 with BB & Brady.

Who's ruling them out? The question was "will anyone knock them out". You said no because since Brady and belichick are there that they won't lose in the playoff

Back
Top Bottom