Will Carter and Chambers "Hit It Off?" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Carter and Chambers "Hit It Off?"

Phintaztik

^Forever Freaky^
Reaction score
Reports say that Cris Carter is lookin sharp at practice. Taking the field with Chris Chambers by his side. Do you think these two will hit it off, or will it be another "Minnesota Massacre?"

they should be fine, he doesn't have the ego that moss does. reports are that coach ford had chambers and simmons "show" carter the playbook, and he, carter, has been very attentive.

Well, I don't think Chambers has his head up his ass thinking he's the next great receiver. This is Chambers 2nd year, and he knows that Carter has experience and talent. If Carter can keep his attitude in check, and is able to discuss tricks of the trade with Chambers, then I see a wonderful tandem.

But if Chambers doesn't give his all, even one time, I see Carter being all over him like white on rice. Carter wants 100% from everyone, hes almost as competitive as Marino is.

There are negatives to bringing Carter in, for sure. However, the good we stand to get FAR outweighs any harm Carter would do to this team.

The main thing with their relationship is Carter will get a lot more respect on his side of the feild than Gadsen got. So even if it is only 1% easier Chambers job will be easier since Carter is here.

Also, how will Carter and Gadsden get along? Is the relationship between them two going to be heated or will it be handled professionally?

Gadsden is done for the year.If he has a problem, he should be told appropriately to "step off".

winning cures everything. we have a better chance to win with a healthy carter than a hurt OG, and I LOVED OG.

Chambers has a ways to go before he could even be considered another Anthony Carter, let alone another Cris Carter.

The one thing that rubbed Randy the wrong way eventually was that he started to feel Cris Carter was taking credit for Randy's development when of course its Randy puttin in the work to make Randy better.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Chambers has a ways to go before he could even be considered another Anthony Carter, let alone another Cris Carter.

The one thing that rubbed Randy the wrong way eventually was that he started to feel Cris Carter was taking credit for Randy's development when of course its Randy puttin in the work to make Randy better.

Well Randy has has caught over 50 TDs in his young career already.

OH YEA I DIDNT FORGET!

BRIAN! BRIAN! BRIAN! LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom