Will CC wear 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will CC wear 85

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Do you all think CC will wear 85 or will he buy 80 from McKnight? Do you think McKnight will sell it wiht his attitude lately?? I dont. I think CC will want 80 though because he wnats to win SB with his #

IT LOOKS LIKE HE WILL STAY WITH #85..

If this was training camp......perhaps Carter would have made a proposal to get his #80 off of JAMES MCKNIGHT.....but not now. First off.....CARTER in no way shape or form want to come right in the locker room....and start saying right off the bat....that he deserves to wear his #80....and would like to see if he can get MCKNIGHT to do it. It would not be a good way to start getting acclimated into the locker room....right now....he just wants to fit in....and is taking the humble kind of attitude....just glad to be here....I will wear whatever jersey number....he certainly said all the right things today.

Before the Dolphins officially signed CARTER today.......there was a meeting in which CARTER had met and talked with WANNY, SPIELMAN, NORV, and WR Coach FORD....and there was a complete agreement on what was expected from CARTER.....and that was mainly to just come in here...and LEAD by EXAMPLE.....the Dolphin coaches just want CARTER to lead by performance and to show great work ethic. Carter pledged to do just that.....and made it very clear that he just wanted to fit in with the guys....and just try and help this team reach its ultimate goals. The Dolphins really believe that CARTER has learned his public relations nightmares from last season...and this off-season for that matter.....and is ready to do what he says he will do.......try and help this team win in December..

The only bad thing about CARTER getting #85.....is that the last player to wear that jersey number was...... AGONZO MAYES. Hopefully....the team trainers will give him a "throwback jersey"......so that he can change the bad charma....you know....CARTER is knows not to ever get injured...he is very durable....I think he has only missed a handful of games in his entire career. Lets just hope he plays in the same good graces of some real good #85's......like NICK BUONICONTI, and MARK DUPER.... Even before MAYES.....another injury riddled player wore that jersey # I believe.....LAMAR "the thin cigar" THOMAS. Geez.

CARTER should be ready enough to contribute against the PACKERS......it all depends on his progess in the offense...and how long it will take to pick up NORV's system. If anything....he will definately be in certain play packages...if he is not ready to be the starter....opposite CHAMBERS yet. Make it perfectly clear.......the Dolphins coaches were not that thrilled with the dropoff in skill level this past week at the WR position...despite the horrendous play of LUCAS. There was a significant disrespect by the BILLS defense as well....knowing that WARD and Mcknight were not that frightening. Coupling CARTER with CHAMBERS....and going back to the slot for D. WARD.....is the cure-all at WR. Now...the main question focuses on whether or not LUCAS can get these guys the ball....with any type of accuracy and touch. CARTER has certainly solved one problem.....but now....we have other questions to answer..... but a great move today...getting Carter.

DCH

Who cares what # he has, seriously?

As long as he plays the game, numbers are about as insignificant as the Bengals.

this was the perfect time for this ( other than pre season of course ). with the bye, this gives chambers, carter and lucas two weeks to work with turner on a game plan as well as get used to each other. i am sure that turner will pare down the play book just a little to help lucas and carter.

the offense should be ready and the deffense well rested. i expect another denver type game against the pack. should be GOOD!

Back
Top Bottom