Will Chambers hit 1000 yards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Chambers hit 1000 yards?

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
He's currently on 900 yards with one half to play. Not that it makes a damn of a difference, but I'd like to see them air it out in the second half so he makes it.

Exactly Surfa. My PC froze, and I was thinking about it as well. I was going to make the exact same post. I think he CAN get it, but he needs to keep playing how he is playing and not dissapear in the 2nd half like he has in some gays. One big play will get him VERY CLOSE to it.

He'd need a total of 190 yards to get exactly 1,000 yards today...

That'd be a carrer high for sure lol

He has 4 catches for 85 yards. He needs 105 yards this second half to exactly get 1000 yards.

BTW, CC does dissapear in 2nd half of games. For example, Philly.

Originally posted by Prime Time
He has 4 catches for 85 yards. He needs 105 yards this second half to exactly get 1000 yards.

BTW, CC does dissapear in 2nd half of games. For example, Philly.
here is you a quote from this weeks dolphin digest from andy cohen the editor and i quote "fiedler was so bad against the bills norv turner just stopped calling pass plays regardless of down and distance".that was the second half of the ballgame from where the quote came from.:D

after you read the last post check his 2nd half stats on todays game.:D and the rest of the season for that matter

Last edited by a moderator:
CC...2nd half 1 ctach for 9 yds....where is he?

where is fiedler the qb has to throw cc cant throw and catch.but you are right it starts with the reciever.:rolleyes: jay is the man

Last edited by a moderator:
Chambers needed 190 yards and only picked up 153 yards. He also has 11 TDs.

Chambers was great today but I meant "only" in terms of not getting 1000 yards.

Originally posted by m_churchill
Chambers was great today but I meant "only" in terms of not getting 1000 yards.

I know, I was laughing at the irony. ;)

He had a career day and I am grateful for that. I still wish he could ahve picked up the other 39 yards he needed for 1000 yards.

Back
Top Bottom