Will Cris Carter get #80???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Cris Carter get #80????

MIADolFan

Starter
Reaction score
Last time I checked.....McKnight is #80.....will he concede that number to Carter.......or will carter take a new number???

He'll take #85 or #88........unless he pays McKnight enough.

How bout Carter to #80, McKnight back to his old #82, & Weaver to #85.

remember Mcknight thinks he should be a starter...hopefully he won't be bitter if Carter really wants his #80:(

CRIS IS DA MAN!!! ALL HE DOES IS CATCH TDS!!!! Ray Lucas's stock will definately rise now!!!

Wasn't Cris Carter the one who held offseason conditioning camps for receivers down in South Florida. If so, hopefully he has been keeping himself in playing shape. Do you think he would actually be ready to go by Green Bay?

I can see it now...Lucas to Carter ...TD! ... Lucas to Chambers...TD! Ricky up the middle...TD! Madison picks off Favre...TD! Final score Miami 38 Green Bay 17...Dolphins 7-1..ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!

Damn #1azdolphinfan...

I'm convinced that you're Nostradamus incognito.:)

Originally posted by #1azdolphinfan
remember Mcknight thinks he should be a starter...hopefully he won't be bitter if Carter really wants his #80:(
it really could make a player bitter if its not handled right. i would hate to have a number and a new player just come in to take it. i feel as though the number is mine to give if i want to, not for them to take!:p

I don't think Carter will start. Not for a while anyway.

Back
Top Bottom