Will Crowder start all 16 games for us this season? (assuming he's healthy) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Crowder start all 16 games for us this season? (assuming he's healthy)

Assuming Crowder stays healthy, will he start in all our games this season?

• Yes, instant impact, good pick

Votes: 36 29.0%
  • No, he will get some playtime, but not a permanent starter

Votes: 88 71.0%

• Total voters
Thomas, Seau, Spragan, Moore are all ahead of Crowder on the depth chart right now. He'll back up, play some special teams (should learn a lot under Ayanbadejo's wing). I hope Derrick Pope can catch on, I really liked how he played last year.

I don't think he will start right away, but he will see time on ST and situational stuff. I see his role becoming more significant once we go to the 3-4. Of all the draft picks, this is the guy I'm most excited about. He's still raw, but man this guy has serious ability. He's fast, quick, big and has a killer instinct attitude to boot.

unfortunetly at this point after 4 of them he could probably perform his own season ending acl surgery to boot...knock on wood

If Channing has a chance to start this year, I believe it's at strongside backer, not weakside.

He's big, quick, instinctive, and can bring the wood.

That's perfect for run support and perfect for a strongside backer. Besides, Spragan would be the easiest to beat out.

Zach and Junior have the other two spots taken care of.

While I love fiery, hard hitting players I dont think he will start initially. I wouldnt be shocked that when Moore get his yearly injury if he saw PT there. Its going to be tough for him to start on a team that has a veteran group @ LB. When seau goes he will start though.

painnotpleasure said:
In my opinion, he will be seeing quite a bit Special Teams actually in the beginning of the season. But towards the middle of the season, I wouldn't be surprised... infact I am expecting him to be starting for us by then. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll be seeing a lot of playing time. Don't get me wrong, I know he has the talent and I honestly think he's going to be SPECTACULAR once he does get a lot of playing time and will be to be the BIGGEST STEAL of the draft. I don't expect any serious injuries from him this season, and with limited starting action... I am going to say :yes: he will play all 16 games this season, but I doubt he will start all 16.
I agree with this although he might not start any games... but he'll have one heck of an impact when he gets on the field and should see significant playing time.

I still cannot get over the talent that we got on the first day of the draft... Matt Roth and Channing Crowder could turn out to be huge steals.

I voted no.

I think he will get a fair bit of playing time though

Should a guy with past injuries as he has be on special teams? Save his legs and body for linebacking only, why take a chance?

He could see significant playing time this year. Remember that we will have a 4th LB on the field alot this year.

Will probably appear in 16 games, maybe starting by mid-season

Back
Top Bottom