Will David Ojabe fall to 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will David Ojabe fall to 102

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
After that recent Achilles injury he is bound to fall out of the first round, do you think he might fall to 102? Would be a sick grab even w the injury, ride that high projection into next season and have a second young talented DE

I freaking doubt it, but I'd take him in a heartbeat, a possible star Edge... for a third? Pray the other teams are stupid.

D8E7EFAD-CE51-4757-A606-E318E8CD091C.jpeg
I’ll take the job lol, not sure how these guys were avail at those spots, but if we pulled something like this off the world would end because the dolphins won’t get a shot to play years w all the talent they would have lol

View attachment 103429
I’ll take the job lol, not sure how these guys were avail at those spots, but if we pulled something like this off the world would end because the dolphins won’t get a shot to play years w all the talent they would have lol
That can't be one of the simulators. If it is, switch to a different one.

Those guys all go sooner than that.

I think he could fall to round two, but doubt all the way to 102.

I expect he will fall out of R1 but unless the medicals look really bad someone will gamble on him in R2.

I'm not sure what simulation that's from but some those players wouldn't last from what I ve seen.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what simulation that's from but some those players would last from what I ve seen.
Watson and Chenal are more likely 2nd rounders than 7th.

That is preposterous.

I agree! My post I had typo. I meant those players wouldn't last. I fixed it. 🙂
I knew what you meant, i was agreeing with you.

The draft simulators are fun but not terribly accurate.

Doubt he falls even close to there. Would like some edge rush depth, though. Engabare from SC or Drake Jackson, USC, might fall to 102? Maybe Bonitto (?sp) from Sooners?

Back
Top Bottom