will D'Brickshaw make it to 16? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will D'Brickshaw make it to 16?

Dmarino110

Starter
Reaction score
I know a lot of you want a qb but personally i think unless we were going to go after a sure thing (sure thing in the draft...yeah right :p )we should go after the best OT availible....

What does everyone think about Mr D'Brisckshaw?

If he slips to 16 that means some other players got hyped up to much or half the teams are on crack!

I think everyone thinks that he will be WAY gone by 16. We have a 50 times better chance to get Cutler than we do FERGUSON. Unless there is another 1st round quality OT with the first name D'Brickshaw

Pinrod33 said:
I think everyone thinks that he will be WAY gone by 16. We have a 50 times better chance to get Cutler than we do FERGUSON. Unless there is another 1st round quality OT with the first name D'Brickshaw
Woops Mistake has been noted and I have slapped myself

So are there any other tackles out there that are worth a 1st round pick and will make it to us?

Dmarino110 said:
I know a lot of you want a qb but personally i think unless we were going to go after a sure thing (sure thing in the draft...yeah right :p )we should go after the best OT availible....

What does everyone think about Mr D'Brisckshaw?

No doubt! D'Brickshaw Johnson will definitely be there at 16, heck, he'd even be there at 19;-)

But the other D'Brickshaw wont pass 6.

unless we trade up

there is no chance we get him with 16. He will be a top 7 pick for sure. If we want to go and get a tackle, we need to trade down to get him, or go for winston justice, a junior out of USC. I dont know how good he is, but he's the next best tackle.

Texans- Bush
Saints- Leinhart
Titans- Young
Jets- D'Angelo Williams
Packers- A.J Hawk (Ferguson could be a possibility but their D needs work)
Niners- Definately Ferguson if Packers dont take him.

I doubt he will be on the board outside the top 7 or 8. If Saban feels Cutler is the answer, they will have to trade with niners, packers or raiders. I doubt they will deal with the bills. If he isn't sold on cutler, moving up to take Ferguson if we miss on Bentley and Hutch....or take Winston Justice or Eric Winston @ 16 if Croyle/Shockley/ Olsen are the answers he might want at QB

We need to draft the drunkest QB available:
clear.gif

I wish

I agree he is the true gold of the draft. If we trade up, it should be to get as close to a sure thing as possible. I would love to see us pick him up at the 3rd or 4th pick. It wont happen, and all the QB hungry fans would be mad as hell. No way he lasts past the 6th pick unless he gets injured at the combine. Justice or Huff is not a bad option at 16. Croyle in the 2nd!!!!!:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom