Will Detroit pull a 49ers theme against us this weekend? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Detroit pull a 49ers theme against us this weekend?

I think the most exciting thing is the lists you folks are reading off about our depth of weapons on offense this year...when was the last time we could say that?

It's nice to know that we aren't just relying on two recievers and one running back to be our playmakers this year.....as someone pointed out above, no matter who they double team, we still have several gen-u-ine threats out there.

clear.gif

Honestly with Chambers there I wouldn't worry terribly about Jay's deep ball. All Jay really has to do is throw the ball as far as he can and Chambers will go and get it. He's pretty much, that good.

When you look at Norv's offense you have to think of a full circle. No matter what point you start at it brings you around thru the same results.The FB and TE catching short passes will open things up for RW running, and the intermediate stuff to OG and Ward. RW will open put CC in man coverage, and we all know what he can do to man coverage.

Originally posted by IceStorm
People are already discounting the Lions. While I am a Dolphins fan through and through, I'm not naive enough to just think this is a practice game for us.

Everyone looked past New England last year didn't they? We all did. So I'm here to tell you fella's this. Detroit is going to do a lot more then you'll (meaning the nay sayers) give them credit for.

I follow the Lions (home state team) and there not the same team as last year, they're worse!
Last year alot of games were lost by just a few points or they could have won more but had bonehead plays.

This year? they have a second year QB an injured starting RB there best WR is out, there OL is below average and the Lions Secondary is suspect at best and they have one very good LB and a solid DL, that is it. ST is average. Coaching is below average and the Lions are on the road.

I do not under estimate the Lions! if this game is close it's because Miami played a bad game PERIOD.

Not to mention the Lions Pro bowl TE is gone and Johnny Morton is in KC.
The Lions are a mess right now.

Hes a FB, hes not a star, but he had some nice carries today. Their TE also had some nice catches.

Back
Top Bottom