Will Evans even last to our 20th pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Evans even last to our 20th pick?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what you guys think about Evans now. I know a lot of people here like him and would like for us to take him and some people have said that we could move down and still take him. But last nite Kiper said that Evans has move up to the middle of the 1st round and that'd be ahead of us. Do you guys think he'll be there at 20 and would you guys take him there?I know I like Smiley there but this guy could be great for us too.

Ozzy rules!!

I just don't see Evans going before our pick. If he does, I think that means at least one Williams will fall to us.

I'd love to know who is available to us at #20 if Mel thinks he'll be a mid first rounder...

I feel this draft has way more questions then any draft before yet. I probably thought the same thing last year

I didn't see him going before #20 yesterday, but he is now a highly coveted target of the Broncos.

Lee Evans will be there at #20 for us. Mel Kiper is wrong. I think if Andrews is there and Evans is there we go with Andrews. But, if we sign Greg Randall, they could go with Evans.

Evans has moved up because he ran a 4.38...Kiper is predicting Fitzgerald, the 3 Williamses and Lee to be gone before our pick.

I'm probably the only dude on this board that would honestly pick Sean Jones in the first round.

Whoever said that Evans will be there at #20, what kind've car will I be driving at age 30?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I'm probably the only dude on this board that would honestly pick Sean Jones in the first round.

Whoever said that Evans will be there at #20, what kind've car will I be driving at age 30?

A volkswagon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K

Evans, IMO will go at 17. The Broncos like him.

5 receivers will go b4 we pick.

Fitz, Mike/Roy/Reggie, and Evans

I still just don't see it. Then again, I'm still trying to figure out what the Broncos were thinking. Did they see anybody between themselves and the Bengals as a likely destination for Evans?

As to the guy who asked what sort of car he'd be driving when he's 30, I have no idea how old you are. If you tell me, I'll give you my guess, which is exactly what I did with Evans.

Evans is targeted by the Broncos, as he was at #24. However, Wilfork won't pass Denver unless Reggie Williams is still there. Count on that.

Originally posted by finsnchips
Us???

maybe the vikes

I think we're a decent answer, though I think there are a lot of other guys being looked at. Surely one of them will make it down, causing Evans to go farther down.

I would be rather shocked to see the Vikings go for Evans. I have to think they're looking defense all the way.

The Vikes are looking Defense, yes.

Especially DE, but if Kenechi Udeze and Will Smith are off the board, they may well look at Evans as a speed receiver and solid no.2 opposite Moss.

They can wait to r.2 if they want a LB or secondary help. ie Ahmad Carroll and Teddy Lehman

i think the broncos are looking at a defense ... probably a linebacker or DT ... they look set at DE ... i know they have had injuries at LB position and might be looking to cover themselves at that position ... the sleeper they could draft is conerback.. getting someone to team with bailey ...

Back
Top Bottom