Will Favre Get Boo'd Tonite? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Favre Get Boo'd Tonite?

Ginn & Juice

The Grand Champ
Reaction score
Returning to New York for the first time to face his old team. Fans were never to fond of him while we was there.

He was kicked out. They released him. They may boo him just because but they really have no reason to.

How many Jenn Sterger signs will there be though, lol.

He was kicked out. They released him. They may boo him just because but they really have no reason to.

How many Jenn Sterger signs will there be though, lol.

He wasn't released he retired. But that's neither here nor there.

As far as booing him...Ever play the "Penis" game in elementary school where you and your buddy say it as loud as you can in class without getting caught?
Picture that with 72,000 players...

Jenn Sterger is pretty hot...can't really blame him for trying to get in her pants can you?

Jenn Sterger is pretty hot...can't really blame him for trying to get in her pants can you?
agree 100 percent. although im not married, if i was , i would be lying if i said i wouldnt **** the **** out of her.

also, as much as i hate favre this is something that any freaking guy would do if given the chance. he is a star, worth millions, and a ****in gorgeous girl wants to sleep with him. at least we know he isn't gay.

As far as booing him...Ever play the "Penis" game in elementary school where you and your buddy say it as loud as you can in class without getting caught?
He was released before he announced his retirement or maybe before he decided he was coming back...can't remember the order but he had 2 years left on his contract and they didn't want to pay him that huge salary.

NEW YORK -- Brett Favre was released from the reserve-retired list by the New York Jets on Tuesday night, making the quarterback a free agent if he decides to again come out of retirement.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4108844

And it's 72,000 people...72,000 players, lol. Wouldn't have any room on the sidelines for all those guys.

agree 100 percent. although im not married, if i was , i would be lying if i said i wouldnt **** the **** out of her.

also, as much as i hate favre this is something that any freaking guy would do if given the chance. he is a star, worth millions, and a ****in gorgeous girl wants to sleep with him. at least we know he isn't gay.

LOL. Actually from the reports it seems like she didnt want to sleep with him. Not sure why he thought sending pictures of his junk would help the matter.

LOL. Actually from the reports it seems like she didnt want to sleep with him. Not sure why he thought sending pictures of his junk would help the matter.
lol, i don't know either. sux for him that he didn't end up sleeping with her. wouldve rocked for him if he did.

He was released before he announced his retirement or maybe before he decided he was coming back...can't remember the order but he had 2 years left on his contract and they didn't want to pay him that huge salary.

And it's 72,000 people...72,000 players, lol. Wouldn't have any room on the sidelines for all those guys.
He meant players for the penis game... if you play a game, your a player.

That was always a fun game. It's better when you do it in the movie theatres. Have a couple friends spread out all over the theatre, and let the hijinks ensue.

he prob wont get booed that bad. he was on the team for one year, and was the only reason they even had hope for that long. also, they released him at the end of the year. he wasn't with them enough to warrant a big reaction.

Back
Top Bottom