Will Favre Get Boo'd Tonite? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Favre Get Boo'd Tonite?

You have to remember that a lot of the blame for the Jets' downfall in that 2008 season was on Favre. Yes, he took them to an 8-3 start. But then he tore his bicep in his throwing arm, and all reports indicate he either refused to sit out or Mangini was too much of a pansy to make him do so. They ended up 9-7, losing in horrific fashion to Miami in the Meadowlands to end the season. Favre was booed then, and my guess is he'll be booed even louder tonight.

Safe to say the classless Jitz fans will boo him, if for no other reason than to be classless.

Yes, it would be classless to boo a guy who sabotaged a season for us and cost us a division title.:rolleyes2: Did you see his pegame speech that they aired before you guys beat us to win the div in '08?

The Favre trade by itslef was a disaster as we would have won the divison had we kept Chad BUT Favre's collapse led to Mangimi being fired which led to rex and sanchez so in the long run it was a great move.

I don't boo, I feel silly as a gorwn man booing people BUT I might make an exception tonight:D

You have to remember that a lot of the blame for the Jets' downfall in that 2008 season was on Favre. Yes, he took them to an 8-3 start. But then he tore his bicep in his throwing arm, and all reports indicate he either refused to sit out or Mangini was too much of a pansy to make him do so. They ended up 9-7, losing in horrific fashion to Miami in the Meadowlands to end the season. Favre was booed then, and my guess is he'll be booed even louder tonight.

He didn't take us to anything, he was long for the ride for most of that season. he had a very good 3-4 game stretch but was awful most of the year. He got hurt in october and it didn't bother him when he played his best in November, he's a guy who prides himslef on playing through pain so I don't buy those injury excuses. His arm was good enough, he was just making terrible decisions.

So did he sabotage your season or did he make terrible decisions at times....because there two different things

I don't boo, I feel silly as a gorwn man booing people BUT I might make an exception tonight:D

i assume you are going to the game tonight? if so what the hell are you doing on finheaven? you should be tailgating or in line to tailgate not online chattin with finfans. get your asss in gear buddy.

Favre is a goof. On a side note, Ive grown tired of Phin fans talking about classless Jet fans. I guess some of you missed the " i pissed on a Jet fan in the bathroom" "i punched a Jet fan out for waving a finger at me". Enough already. Every fanbase has second class, you should be in a trailer park retards. This fanbase is no different.

So did he sabotage your season or did he make terrible decisions at times....because there two different things

His terrible decisions sabotaged our season, he spent most of the year throwing the ball up for grabs. He was beyond awful down the stretch in 2008 and the main reason we didn't win the division against a cake schedule.

i assume you are going to the game tonight? if so what the hell are you doing on finheaven? you should be tailgating or in line to tailgate not online chattin with finfans. get your asss in gear buddy.

I had to work until a certain time, I made it over there about 5:30PM.

Back
Top Bottom