Will Fins put more on Henne w Browns injury? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fins put more on Henne w Browns injury?

phinfreak

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I like the downfield effort yesterday, especially on first down.

This team has to at least attempt to throw downfield to open up the box which teams are sometimes loading with 8-9 man fronts.

Fins are one injury away from starting a very inexperienced runner.

I look for Henning to open the passing game a little more...early in the game, some safe throws, and feature the TE to help Henne out.

Some more 3 and 4 wide formations with draws, screens, to keep D honest.

A very nice new wrinkle is in store.

This regime has the experience to devise a small but very significant wrinkle for Panthers.

Panthers are all breathing a sigh of relief thinking the WC will be a little tamed down...which it probably will, except Ricky can still run the fake handoff and up the gut runs.

But the wrinkle will have to come out of new spread formations with runs, and new heavy formations on the early downs with passes.

The D will have to capitalize on their LT injury...can you say Blitzkrieg!

Should be yet another close one.

i think it will go more on henne if ricky and hillard cant get the run game going especially early in the game..... sucks so bad we have brown and cobbs injured.

the good news is tho we might get a little more consistancy going from our wr's if they decide to catch the ball who knows what could happen!

Absolutly we will be much more traditional and will see much more of Henne in the traditional offense which could be very good or perhaps not but we will learn much more about our team. According to what is working or not expect them to attempt to stick with that game plan and hold off on the trick plays unless Henne needs help.

I would still like to see us rotate those OLB I was assuming that was the plan going into this year with Taylor and Porter being so old which affect their effectiveness.

waiting to see if our running game gets shut down will be disastrous.

we all know Carolina will load the box and stop the run early in an attempt to make Henne throw.

We need to anticipate this strategy with a passing game early, that will open the running lanes.

the dolphins ought to bring in tatum Bell and use him and Hilliard on special teams and use Ricky and the fullback Polite in a twoback set bbut the fins really need to get better at passing the ball before more injuies ocurr to our depleted rb corp.

Back
Top Bottom