Will Fitzpatrick start now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fitzpatrick start now?

Blake the great

Active Roster
Reaction score
Title says it all. I know earlier this week the staff said Rosen would start the rest of the season but they pulled him out and put Fitzpatrick in who played better. Do you think Fitzpatrick will ruin our tank?

Given the way Rosen moves the offense he'll probably be starting the 4th quarter the rest of the year.

I imagine Rosen stinks it up for 3 quarters the next game and they let Fitzy back in to make things exciting for 15 minutes.

No lie, I love that guy's energy. He was out there skipping like a school boy.

Doesn't matter
This year is totally unusable in any way to evaluate any player
funny though I have seen all I need to see from the coaching staff & front office
I wish them all out
I would rather see Marino be put in charge and kick all these embarrassments out the door
At least he will be working for the fans

Why! Why start Fitz when he could get a is a few meaningless wins. Fitz almost screw us!

Taking the tank out of the question if I was running the org I would want to see what we have in Rosen and continue to start him and pull him in the third or fourth but at least see what we have in him.

They are definitely not scoring in Buffalo next week. Then we get blessed to see them on MNF at Pittsburgh. I doubt they score there either.

Back
Top Bottom