Will Griese be back in Time????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Griese be back in Time?????

RunRicky34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Do any of you guys think Griese will be back for the Regular Season? I personally think Hell be back for the Houston Game. I'm not sweating this injury as much as everyone. I think hell actually be OK.Maybe im the only guy here left with Faith,but Im sure Alot of you sill have the little bit left in you..

I am making a good guess at Week 4.

Week 4 is the bye week. :) Would be nice if he was back then....giving him a week's work before another game. ESPN doesn't think he'll be gone for an extended period of time. I seriously doubt Houston.

Put him out there in a steel-toed shoe and tell the offensive line and receivers to play their butts off and as long as he can turn and hand the ball to Ricky or take a five step drop,plant, and throw a dart to Chris or Derrius then i think the he'll be back by the jets game.

Just wondering.. but... Yes i know we need our backup QB to be healthy but why is it SO important he be back so quickly when he is NOT the starter?! Im not saying its ok that he is hurt because it isnt. If Jay gets hurt than we have to go to Sage. But everyone is treating this situation like he is the starter and NOT the backup!

I just read that the worst case scenario is surgery which could be season ending. I'm fretting this situation.

I'm praying its just a sprain and he'll be back in a few weeks.

This really, really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

He looked like he was getting more comfortable and maybe ready to hit his stride in this offense.

Originally posted by BadFinRising
Put him out there in a steel-toed shoe and tell the offensive line and receivers to play their butts off and as long as he can turn and hand the ball to Ricky or take a five step drop,plant, and throw a dart to Chris or Derrius then i think the he'll be back by the jets game.

The worry, more so than being stepped on, is planting, running, and putting pressure on that toe. This is a tough injury to overcome.

The reason we want him back quick is for depth. We're paying a lot of money for a good backup QB. We'd like to have him available as often as possible. And I'd feel much more comfortable being 2 snaps away from Sage Rosenfels than I would Lon Sherrif.

Maybe the early bye is good for us? Things happen for a reason :D

Back
Top Bottom