Will Griese's shoulder be a problem? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Griese's shoulder be a problem?

Originally posted by EGDolfan
As for his mental state, the Dolphins have a good locker-room atmosphere...look what it did for Ricky. That and the fact that Griese won't be starting, he can ease into becoming one of the guys instead of THE guy.

I don't think Ricky ever had a problem per say that could be fixed by a good locker room atmosphere. I know what your trying to say, but Ricky's problem(s) are/where mental. If you look at Ricky now compared to two years ago, your looking at two different types of people when it comes to social issues.

I say this because mental problems helped with drugs can change a person, and make them actually like where they are.

Griese is not Ricky. Ricky had head problems. Griese has a drinking problem.

Sorry, didn't mean to rant, but I feel its comparing apples to oranges.

Getting drunk at one party qualifies as a drinking problem!? I guess I have a drinking problem, then.

Originally posted by AirVick
Getting drunk at one party qualifies as a drinking problem!? I guess I have a drinking problem, then.

But that DUI he got sure does qualify. Plus, he has consistently hurt himself while under the influence.

Hopefully he'll get himself together.

Originally posted by AirVick

No No, LOL, but tripping over the dog in the house, and then tripping in the driveway either makes him:

a. A non mobile qb.

or

b. A bad drinkiner :lol:

Back
Top Bottom