Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Who cares, no matter who is they will suck

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Feb 23 is getting closer and closer. Will Jay be our qb next year.
The question isn't if you want him to be, but will he be?

My bet is the Dolphins are going to let the market determine his worth. Why overpay a QB whose agent thinks he is worth 5 mill a year? Let him surf the market, and when no one else will pay him more then 3 million a year, then the Phins can come back and say, "ummm guys, you want to talk now?"

:D

I agree. The coaches and the offense are pretty happy with Jay :drinkers: so it doesn't matter whether he has the fans support (I'm still going to make my annual pilgrimmage from the UK whether he's at the helm or not). Fans seem to be split around 50/50.

If the market says he's worth $5 million a year then the management will probably find a way of paying it.

Having said that, no franchise is going to overpay Jay by meeting his opening gambit.:lol:

everything Wanne & Co. has said indicates they want Jay back and since they can match any offer, I expect he will be re-signed.

Right hand to god, I swear, i was going to answer this thread this morning, with a rant about how Jay needs to sign as soon as possible to get this distraction out of the way and so we can have a clearer vision of what to do next. i saw 87's post and thought that would be terrible if he dragged it out so long.
Maybe I should keep my mouth shut more often.(Don't even think about it 06!;))

Back
Top Bottom