Will he talk when he arrives? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will he talk when he arrives?

He wil talk briefly but Saban will be on him like every other player

touborg said:
I think we will probably get some BS pressconference that will tell us nothing.

Like:
Yes i'm glad to be backwith the team
I'm working my way into the new system
etc.

And then we won't hear from him in awhile.

There will be no PC, there wasn't for any of the other players we picked up. Nick said he really doesn't believe in the individual PC's because this is a team game.

jesusfreak26 said:
There will be no PC, there wasn't for any of the other players we picked up. Nick said he really doesn't believe in the individual PC's because this is a team game.

Well this isn't "any player" :) . There will be some sort of comment, either a PC, or a comment from RW or his agent to the newspapers. The person behind the biggest sport story in years doesn't just sneak back in. Like I said, I don't expect it to be indepth or even worth a crap, but I do expect some kind of notice from someone involved with him and the team.

They will not be able to replace Mad Dog.

Yea, believe me man, as an overseas fan, only getting 1 or 2 games a year, the person I most associate with the Dolphins is maddog. He's been doing the Fieldpass stuff for years, and I'm used to hearing his voice every sunday.

I'm not sure that I want him to say anything. His "explanations", so far, have been bizarre and seem to have a way of changing whenever the wind blows.

Back
Top Bottom