Will Jaws IGNITE Seau? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Jaws IGNITE Seau?

WharfRat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

No, I don't know all Eagle fans but I live in the Philly area....S.Jersey all Eagles, all the fans I've had to deal with have been the most self consumed people I've ever met. They are very Irritating to listen to and talk to. Flyer,Philly's all sports, so I don't want to listen to anything another Eagle fan has to say.

Why are you responding to a fins site anyways were not even in your divison? One more thing, as I already pointed out, If Miami were in your sorry NFC east Divison we would have gone to the CONF. title game twice in the last two years as well. Why don't you carry your great team over to a real division and play football. The Bugles could have won your division!!!!!:D

Rickykicksa$$,

I too live in S Jersey, Atlantic County ... so your argument is not totally lost on me. However, I tend not to put all Eagle fans in the same light, because I have a few good friends who are fans of the Eagles..
Great_One is one of those "good guys", at least from what I've seen on the boards, he seems to bring a good, objective knowledge of the game to the table, and I'm glad he posts here.....
Your generalizations have turned this thread into smack.. why bother if like you said" we're not even in the same division"?

BTW... I happen to be a Flyers fan..does that make me less knowledgable, self-consumed and irritating? ;)

Originally posted by WharfRat

Rickykicksa$$,

I too live in S Jersey, Atlantic County ... so your argument is not totally lost on me. However, I tend not to put all Eagle fans in the same light, because I have a few good friends who are fans of the Eagles..
Great_One is one of those "good guys", at least from what I've seen on the boards, he seems to bring a good, objective knowledge of the game to the table, and I'm glad he posts here.....
Your generalizations have turned this thread into smack.. why bother if like you said" we're not even in the same division"?

BTW... I happen to be a Flyers fan..does that make me less knowledgable, self-consumed and irritating? ;)

Sir,
Maybe you should read evey post before you jump to conclusions on someones posts. I did not start the smack.... I simply stated that Jaworski is bias, and since I live in S. Jersey with the Eagle fithful and I am subjected to the bias in the area on a regulr basis, I think I am entitled to my opinion without repercussion, thank you!

Just because your opinion of someone that posts here is different then mine does not mean that I should value your opinion on the subject. The fact that you have friends, or that you yourself are a fan of another team has nothing to do with me nor does it have anything to to do with the post I left earlier.

I was not talking to you or writting to you, so why you would write to me and tell me you have friends that live in the area escapes me. I too have friends that live in the area and they are NY Ranger fans but I dont feel the need to write you and tell you this. If you are going to respond to my posts like I have done something wrong then please feel free, but just to tell me you think someone is OK and I should think differently about them because you have friends in the area and your a Flyer fan shows poor judgement. Being a moderator I would think you would have more restraint. No direspect intended.

Originally posted by Great_One
The quote wasn't aimed at you directly. All you have to do is to let it go which you can't seem to do. Some people had a problem because Jaws made a comment about Seau for which the play did not turn out in Miami's favor. Those type of plays that are designed in today's game is run by every team to go at the type of player Seau is today. Usually, if it was Seau five years ago, that type of play would never be attempted by anyone. Some coaches would choose to avoid him on the field so that he can't make an impact. Now that Seau has gotten older, or possibly may have lost a step in his play which I doubt, then plays directed at Seau will occur more often. I've made my point and I am not talking about this any further. If I was a Dolphins fan, would you have a problem with my viewpoint? Seems to me like you can't handle the fact that I am an Eagles fan for which I am very proud of.

I've tried to reason with you as well, but judging from your experiences with Eagles fans around your area, you have a problem with it. Regardless of who you root for, there are always fans from other teams that are going to be annoying and biased. It happens everywhere and I have experienced it first hand. It is true that most Eagle fans have a reputation for intimidating other fans if they fans of another team. Sometimes, that passion goes overboard for which they should send their @$$ to jail. That's why the city of Philadelphia started the courtroom in the stadium. They took the idea from Europe to control hooliganism from soccer games. It saves the city money and gives them a quick resolution to the problem, not to put visitors in jail like you want to believe. I don't condone their actions at all, I like to enjoy a good football game as much as the person sitting next to me. No matter where you go in this country, the same can be said for other fans around the nation (Raiders, Cowboys, Giants, etc.). It's all part of human nature.

I'm sorry, not directed at me? Well I must have misread where you took my post and responnded to it as a quote! Thank you for that paragraph about why the city of Philadelphia handles their business the way they do, but that has nothing to do with this thread. I did not ask you for the inforamtion, however I will accept you apology if givien.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was not talking to you or writting to you, so why you would write to me and tell me you have friends that live in the area escapes me.

I wrote to you because as an Admin, it's my job, you don't have to be talking to me, it's still my job... and my original post stands.

Originally posted by WharfRat

I wrote to you because as an Admin, it's my job, you don't have to be talking to me, it's still my job... and my original post stands.

So your personal opinion is your Job? Once again I was not talking to you and you come back with your opinion. Just because you did not like what I said, not that I said anything to violate the rules, If so please show me where the violation was committed.
If anything I was the one insulted. For you to respond with your opinion, and then tell me your doing your job is incorrect.

So your personal opinion is your Job? Once again I was not talking to you and you come back with your opinion. Just because you did not like what I said, not that I said anything to violate the rules, If so please show me where the violation was committed.
If anything I was the one insulted. For you to respond with your opinion, and then tell me your doing your job is incorrect.

Dude, you need to step back and breathe.

I was merely pointing out that perhaps your bias towards a fan, who has done nothing but post his opinion, seems to get deep under your skin, because he's an Eagles fan.
Now... because I am doing my job (yes...this is my job, to attempt to calm a situation down, before it gets to a point where there is nothing to the thread but a silly argument), now I am under your skin.
I asked both of you to stop bikering long before you felt it necessary to continue. I'm asking again... please stop bickering with someone about what team they are a fan of.
It really has nothing to do with the thread, and is turning it into smack. Which, by the way, does not belong in the main forum. If all you want to do is bash Eagles fans..take it to smack, if you want to continue on topic...about the Dolphins...then by all means, feel free to do so here.
I don't really care whether you hate all Phila fans or not... and neither do 99% of the other people reading this thread.
So... give it a rest already.

As I stated in the PM I sent you, he was simply informing you that you should not generalize and say that ALL Philadelphia fans are jerks or whatever. And, that perhaps this Philly fan is one of the "good fans" who was simply trying to relay information. But yet, it was totally disregarding because of his team preference.

Now, please, could we let this thread go on, and take the rest of these talks go via PM.

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

WharfRat, whats your deal why do you cover up for the Great One, he starts the smack and when people put him in his place you jump in!

Originally posted by Puncho
WharfRat, whats your deal why do you cover up for the Great One, he starts the smack and when people put him in his place you jump in!

actually Puncho.... after reviewing the thread again... IMO Great One did not start the smack... he responded with his opinion about the Jaws comment. It was actually Crazydolphan who started the smack...and it mushroomed from there. The original post bashing Eagles fans was the second post of the thread... I would think that any fan has the right to defend himself against that....

Thank you! I'm glad it's not just me that sees this.

Why don't you review it again and see what he said about my original post. He even thanked you for getting me off his back after he talked smack to me for a second time you need to stay out of it and not take any side here!

Why don't you review it again and see what he said about my original post. He even thanked you for getting me off his back after he talked smack to me for a second time you need to stay out of it and not take any side here!

Why don't you review it again...start from the beginning...and look carefully at my first post on the subject.

you'll notice two things:

1. Eagles fans in general were attacked in post #2.... for what reason?
2. My post consisted of this:
Ok guys...this is turning to smack... let's get back on topic.
meaning everyone... him, you, and everyone else... if you choose to ignore that warning, that's your decision...

and no... I will not stay out of it, and am not taking sides. It ends here. Period.

Yes sir it ends here, you got a big ego my friend and a little to much power.

Yes sir it ends here, you got a big ego my friend and a little to much power.

You`re new here. You were asked by the webmaster to take any complaints to the proper forum or handle differences via pm. I suggest that you do that.

imo....Wharf does an excellant job as an admin. of this board. Let it go....now.

Back
Top Bottom