Will Jay welcome the home town boy with open arms? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Jay welcome the home town boy with open arms?

Is there a battle ensuing?

• Yes

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Who is Brian Griese? I'm the MAN!

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
This thread is too stupid to respond to. Is there a point, is there any intellegence behind this line of dialouge? Somehow I don't see any pimp slapping going on in the near future. How about if you're going to start a thread there's at least some brains behind it. This is pure juvenile crap.

joke n.
  1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
  2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
  3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
    [/list=1]

Originally posted by GrieseInMiami
Or will Jay pimp slap Griese from behind? LOL

I hope he does, I will always be a Jay supporter, screw anyother backup, Cough Cough, Ray Lucas Supporters.

I hope I get pimp slapped - I'm into that. :tongue:

:jawdrop:

GrieseinMiami, don't you have anything else to talk about besides Fiedler and Griese....I thought you were warned about this.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I hope Griese gets pimp slapped!

Jay ain't no pimp..

Wanny is, because Jay is his hoe..

:jk:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

:jk:

Not. I'm just not sure if we can say hoe, unless we're using it as a garden tool..

Originally posted by BSQX4
This thread is too stupid to respond to. Is there a point, is there any intellegence behind this line of dialouge? Somehow I don't see any pimp slapping going on in the near future. How about if you're going to start a thread there's at least some brains behind it. This is pure juvenile crap.

No comment...

Fiedler is a class act...

Interesting though, I read somewhere that Elway didn't have many kind things to say about Griese's ability to win the big one... I think that's an area John would be well versed in...

Back
Top Bottom