Will Josh McDaniels trade Brandon Marshall? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Josh McDaniels trade Brandon Marshall?

Astrosback

Active Roster
Reaction score
Wow! This situation in DEN is ridiculous. Did you catch that footage of Marshall "practicing"?

Marshall is a head case and has arrests for beating up his beeatch and now you add in today's performance, and you got a guy who has severely lowered his trade value and completely burned a bridge in Denver all in one day.

DEN won't want to trade him now b/c the club will look weak and Josh McDaniels will look like he has totally lost control - which he has - but they may have no choice but to trade this guy.

I'm not sure I would, but just curious, who out there would trade Ginn for Marshall straight up if you could?

I might not b/c Marshall is possibly too bad of a character to want to deal with despite his play.

But earlier this offseason, I sure as hell would've made a run at Jay Cutler. I would've traded Ginn, Brown and Penny for Cutler. McDaniels is a fool and will be fired pretty soon. His best and second best football players are gone.

I was wondering the same thing just today. I don't blame Marshall for wanting out of Denver...they screwed themselves when they forced Culter out.

Marshall would be a very interesting in a Dolphins uniform...here's a guy that doesn't have 4.3 speed...yet he acquired 1265 yds on 104 receptions last season...and 1325 the season before.

With his value down....he should be traded for a fair price.

I was wondering the same thing just today. I don't blame Marshall for wanting out of Denver...they screwed themselves when they forced Culter out.

Marshall would be a very interesting in a Dolphins uniform...here's a guy that doesn't have 4.3 speed...yet he acquired 1265 yds on 104 receptions last season...and 1325 the season before.

With his value down....he should be traded for a fair price.

Oh he is the real deal on the field. He hates McDaniels and hasn't even bothered to learn the new playbook. I don't see how the Broncos can keep him now.

If McDaniels would trade him for Ginn, I'd prob have to take the risk and just hope Marshall changes his attitude here - and stayed out of jail.

We're probably not gonna be the ones to get Marshall b/c I know Tuna hates diva WRs (see Antonio Bryant in DAL) but what sucks is the Jets or Ravens might get him from McDunce.

No because I'm pretty convinced that Josh McDaniel's has the IQ of motor oil. He'll trade away a franchise QB but he'll hang on to a selfish gutterball like Brandon Marshall.

******* of the Year.

No because I'm pretty convinced that Josh McDaniel's has the IQ of motor oil. He'll trade away a franchise QB but he'll hang on to a selfish gutterball like Brandon Marshall.

******* of the Year.

"Now thats funny no matter who you are."

IMO, Denver MUST deal away Brandon Marshall. This stuff is getting out of hand. Now, the real question is.... Who is going to take a flyer on Marshall with all of his issues?

IMO, Denver MUST deal away Brandon Marshall. This stuff is getting out of hand. Now, the real question is.... Who is going to take a flyer on Marshall with all of his issues?
You're right.

1. As you said, it's way out of hand.

2. I need him to help carry my fantasy team to victory...

I put it down right now that Ginn has a better year then Marshall unless Marshall goes somewhere else. Ginn just seems ready...

You're right.

1. As you said, it's way out of hand.

2. I need him to help carry my fantasy team to victory...

Same boat my friend, I'm getting kinda worried.. Worst comes to worst I'll have to stick Kevin Walter in his place. :crazy:

Same boat my friend, I'm getting kinda worried.. Worst comes to worst I'll have to stick Kevin Walter in his place. :crazy:
Ouch. Luckily for me I have Greg Jennings and OchoCinco to take over the start . But if he would just shut the **** up and play, Jennings, OchoCinco, and Marshall all starting? Super Bowl... :lol: But best believe, if I get an offer for him, cya!

josh mcdaniels is ripping apart this team, any other rookie coach couldn't handle his new job as bad as he did... seriously, i am shocked, and it just keeps getting better/worse

Back
Top Bottom