Will Josh McDaniels trade Brandon Marshall? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Josh McDaniels trade Brandon Marshall?

The low probability of reward might justify the huge risk of bringing in and then paying a disgruntled, chronic head case on and off the field in a trade if it's for someone like London.. Otherwise it's "buyer beware"

I think the better question is will McDaniels have a job next yr?

Trade Cutler, get Orten, trade your 1st rounder next yr for a 2nd to get an undersized corner....who isn't even remotely close to starting....

This guy is a class A ****-up!

I am not sure about the details here (I am way too lazy to google for info.) but I caught an ESPN special on Brandon Marshall last year about all the crap he has done off the field. Like beating his girlfriend. I'm pretty certain he still has legal issues stemming from his off-field actions. So even though I think if he gets a little more money with a competitive team, what if he can't play because of his actions? No one has mentioned this.

I'm curious to know about these details because if he is free of any charges and legal issues I would have no problem taking him as long as it wouldn't cost my team a 1st round pick.

If I'm wrong about all of that then right now is the time to burn me.

I live in Colorado and the Brandon Marshall story has been on tv non-stop the last week or so, plus constant stories in the Denver Post, and the Bronco's flagship station KOA850. Marshall just has had so many off the field issues, and when reporters ask him a question he always points the finger at others. He regularly abused his ex girlfriend and threatened to really give her a beating if she didn't keep quiet. So he is a good NFL receiver, but he is not someone the Phins should look to bring over. Let these thugs and knuckleheads go elsewhere.

Roman529: Does he still having pending legal issues or was I off on that one. I completely agree with your last 2 sentences.

Roman529: Does he still having pending legal issues or was I off on that one. I completely agree with your last 2 sentences.

No, I don't believe he has any pending legal cases. He seems to just get into altercations where he gets arrested, and then he always works out a plea bargain and charges get dropped, or he is asked to go to anger management classes. Nothing sticks on this guy, but he just keeps getting into trouble. I think Cris Carter, tonight on ESPN, said an older veteran player should have a talk with him and tell him he needs to grow up. He is only hurting himself by acting this way. :rolleyes2:

Yea I have no idea why a veteran player on that team (Champ Bailey) has not smacked him on his a$$ at practice and knocked some sense into him. Those other receivers like Brandon Stokley or Jabar Gaffney need to step up to the plate now. If I were them I would be laughing at the fool.

Back
Top Bottom