Will King Henry Remain On The Throne in '22? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will King Henry Remain On The Throne in '22?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Curious what everyone's take on Henry for this upcoming year is. I think he'll remain dominant.

I don’t trust him to be a first round stud. That offense is too dependent on him. Every team is going to focus on stopping him.

I don’t trust him to be a first round stud. That offense is too dependent on him. Every team is going to focus on stopping him.
They focused on stopping him last year and he ran right over them. The only thing that stopped him was the injury.

He's great , but time is catching up with him and he takes a lot of punishment. Titans better get one will the window is still open.

They focused on stopping him last year and he ran right over them. The only thing that stopped him was the injury.
AJ Brown forced teams to still stay a little honest though.

not to mention Brown was also a pretty physical and good blocker. If he fell into my lap in a league that emphasized the run, it would be hard NOT to pick him, but he's one of those that you hope gets picked before you so you dont have to make that decision.

AJ Brown forced teams to still stay a little honest though.

not to mention Brown was also a pretty physical and good blocker. If he fell into my lap in a league that emphasized the run, it would be hard NOT to pick him, but he's one of those that you hope gets picked before you so you dont have to make that decision.
Julio Jones was a good blocker too. I just don’t trust that offense.

Back
Top Bottom