will Malcolm Kelly be there at the 32nd pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will Malcolm Kelly be there at the 32nd pick?

I saw him beat up on my CU Buffs...great size and hands....I think he will likely be gone by the #32 pick, but if not we can definitely use a WR who can go deep and actually catch it.

I saw him beat up on my CU Buffs...great size and hands....I think he will likely be gone by the #32 pick, but if not we can definitely use a WR who can go deep and actually catch it.
yea if he is there i would love to get him he looks great

If Kelly gets passed the Bills at #11, I'll be surprised. Kelly is hands down the best receiver in this draft.

If Kelly gets passed the Bills at #11, I'll be surprised. Kelly is hands down the best receiver in this draft.
yea i think he is the Best to him and Limas Sweed are the two best IMO but mike mayock has him as the #4 WR in this years draft and i hope he does get past the Bill and Everone else and fall to #32 so we can Grab him

That kid is amazing. I think he will be a special receiver.

That kid is amazing. I think he will be a special receiver.
yea so do i if that rumor is ture about Fitz coming here then we dont need Kelly but i would love it if we got him if he was still there @ the 32nd pick

He is like a taller Michael Irvin. What I like about Kelly is the way he runs with it after he catches it.

yea i think he is the Best to him and Limas Sweed are the two best IMO but mike mayock has him as the #4 WR in this years draft and i hope he does get past the Bill and Everone else and fall to #32 so we can Grab him

Mayock is a moron. He had Manningham at #1 until he ran a slower then expected 40 at the combine then he took him completely out of the top 5. I know Kelly is the consensus #1 amongst the draft gurus here at FH.

I rate the WRs as follows.

1. Malcolm Kelly Oklahoma
2. DeSean Jackson California
3. James Hardy Indiana
4. Limas Sweed Texas
5. Devin Thomas Michigan State

I think Thomas falls to us but I think those other 4 will be drafted in round 1. Thomas would be the only guy that might be worth the selection. That said, it's EXTREMELY unlikely we take a receiever in that spot.

Mayock is a moron. He had Manningham at #1 until he ran a slower then expected 40 at the combine then he took him completely out of the top 5. I know Kelly is the consensus #1 amongst the draft gurus here at FH.

3. James Hardy Indiana
4. Limas Sweed Texas

I think Thomas falls to us but I think those other 4 will be drafted in round 1. Thomas would be the only guy that might be worth the selection. That said, it's EXTREMELY unlikely we take a receiever in that spot.
I like James Hardy a lot but how do you put him ahead of Sweed? If Sweed had stayed healthy last year he could be going in the top 10, I think he's the most complete receiver in this draft.

Kelly might not be there, but if we pick JLong with our first, we can maybe then pick a wr (sexy pick) at 32, if one of those 4 aforementioned fall...Thing is, its hard to ignore our D-line with both our first picks, and still needing secondary and LB help...

3. James Hardy Indiana
4. Limas Sweed Texas

he must have changed it here is the one i saw
#1 Mario Manningham
#2 Limas Sweed
#3 DeSean Jackson
#4 Malcolm Kelly
#5 Early Doucet

here is the link
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d806ac735http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1661

He's a heck of a player, but if we don't take JLong #1, I just do not see how we can pass on an OT at #32. Those primo guys at the position who will end up slipping out of the 1st round will most likely be gone by our 2nd pick in round 2. I don't think that we can afford to take that kind of chance, not with Julius Wilson being the de facto starter at RT righ now.

3. James Hardy Indiana
4. Limas Sweed Texas

I agree with you 100% that wide receiver will not be the Dolphins pick at 32.So far our new regime has been building from OL,DL,LB, and special teams and I doubt they stray from that direction with the first days draft.

The team has to be built from the core first then the fancy amenities can be added down the road.

Back
Top Bottom