will next year's class field some good tight ends, and wr's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will next year's class field some good tight ends, and wr's

maverick50

the top gun of all fin fans
Reaction score
i am kind of currious and i know its early but does next years class have any good tight ends and wr's coming into the league ? i know Adarious Bowman is a senior and he is 6'4" 240 lbs and he can run a 4.43 this dude catches the ball like gadsen did , however i dont know about the quality or the quanity of te's does anybody have a thought on how good or strong this next class can be.:cooldude:

We just spent a 1st rounder on a WR and we're already looking to next year's draft for WR's...

Who are we.. the Lions?!

:evil:

I think this past year was the year to get a WR, but hopefully next year's group of TEs is better than this year's prospects.

Who is our starting TE right now? I really don't even know what our depth chart at the position looks like.

David Martin fits Cameron's scheme. I really think he could make us forget about McMichael very quickly.

I absoulutely love John Carlsen. Could get into the top 20 of the draft. I also like the tight end from Kentucky, can't think of his name, but he has great hands and seems like he can fit into this system very well. By far the tight end class is better than this one with quality depth through out it.

John Carlsen out of Notre Dame is an interesting prospect and I currentlyhave him listed at the 3rd best TE in the Draft. Martelleus Bennett our of Texas A&M and Martin Rucker out of Missouri seem like the best two prospects. Fred Davis out of USC is another interesting player.
There are some good receivers in next year's draft but none of thequality of Calvin Johnson or Ted Ginn Jr. Marcus Monk(Arkansas), Limas Sweed (Texas), Malcom Kelly(Oklahoma), DeSean Jackson(Cal.), Mario Manningham(Michigan), and Mario Urutia(Louisville) seem to be class of the position.

John Carlsen out of Notre Dame is an interesting prospect and I currentlyhave him listed at the 3rd best TE in the Draft. Martelleus Bennett our of Texas A&M and Martin Rucker out of Missouri seem like the best two prospects. Fred Davis out of USC is another interesting player.
There are some good receivers in next year's draft but none of thequality of Calvin Johnson or Ted Ginn Jr. Marcus Monk(Arkansas), Limas Sweed (Texas), Malcom Kelly(Oklahoma), DeSean Jackson(Cal.), Mario Manningham(Michigan), and Mario Urutia(Louisville) seem to be class of the position.

I wanted Sweed to come out so we could get him in this past draft. :nono:

Manningham is an excellent receiver, love watching him play. But I can't see how we take a WR in the first next year. Offensive tackle and tight end would be serious possibilities

David Martin fits Cameron's scheme. I really think he could make us forget about McMichael very quickly.

yea ok, I hope you are right but i seriosuly doubt that Martin makes us forget
Donald lee much less mcMichael.

If Chris Chambers as much as I hate to say has another down year the Dolphins might be interested in another reciever. DeSean Jackson playing next Ginn would be really interesting.

yea ok, I hope you are right but i seriosuly doubt that Martin makes us forget
Donald lee much less mcMichael.

McMichael is a chump, I'd rather see a guy like Martin on this team than McMichael. Donald Lee was horrible for Miami, how could Martin not make us forget about Lee?

McMichael is a chump, I'd rather see a guy like Martin on this team than McMichael. Donald Lee was horrible for Miami, how could Martin not make us forget about Lee?

because he has proven as much in this league as Donald Lee. martin has been in the league one year longer than McMichael and has about a season and a quarter of Mcmichael's stats. martin was so good that there was this huge bidding war for him as a free agent. Say what you want about Mcmcihael but he was scooped up quickly to be a starter by another team when we cut him.

At tight end next year, I'd like Cornelius Ingram out of UF in the 3rd..

I'd also be a fan of grabbing a guy like Bradon Warren who transferred out of FSU on day 2.

I'm not TOO familiar with the TEs available next year, but Ingram was a stud in the SEC CG and the NC game from what I saw.

Back
Top Bottom