Will Ricky Return before July 28?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ricky Return before July 28??

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
I am beginning to wonder if he is not toying with us again. I wonder if he will announce his comeback before July 28 knowing he will serve a one year suspension so that he gets paid but still doesn't have to play. You never know with Ricky and I have a feeling this may happen.

I'm sure we would'nt give him a contract before everything is square with the league.

He's still on contract, it is valid again if he comes back. If he comes back they were going to make him restructure.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
I am beginning to wonder if he is not toying with us again. I wonder if he will announce his comeback before July 28 knowing he will serve a one year suspension so that he gets paid but still doesn't have to play. You never know with Ricky and I have a feeling this may happen.

nobody is that stupid (ricky). you must be bored.

If he comes back before July 24 then he will have to serve a 1 year suspension, if he comes after that he will have to serve a 4 game suspension.

That would be so F'ed up if he screwed us over by returning before July 28. I really don't want to believe he would do that to us and make Saban look like a fool. He knows if he comes back before than, it's a year's suspension and if he comes back after, it's 4 games. I'm not going to believe that, that's going to happen unless I see it myself. But I'm just wondering... Can he do that? Would we have to take him back...? DO WE HAVE TO TAKE HIM BACK BEFORE JULY 28TH? :yell:

b_hjelmeland123 said:

You dont get paid while on suspension, so if Ricky filed for reinstatement before July 28 then it would have the same effect as remaining retired. Im sure that any new deal the Dolphins may offer Ricky in regards to the 8.6mil he owes will be contingent on him actually playing the entire season (unless injured).

b_hjelmeland123 said:

If your suspended, you don't get paid, that's the purpose of the suspension to punish you both financially and from working at your craft.

He wont. I believe he has alot more respect for Nick Saban. If this was Wanny, then I wouldnt put it past him just to spite him.

I hope he waits until July 29th because whats the point talking about him if he's not coming back until next year

so he should be back week 6 October 16 vs Tampa, since week 4 is our bye week.

cool i will be there for that game, to watch the dolphins roll the bucs :evil:

Back
Top Bottom