will saban bring this team a superbowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will saban bring this team a superbowl?

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
this is a general topic but do you think saban can transform this team into a superbowl team? I definately think he could do it. From the offseason we had, we were able to find quality players and coaches. He seems to know what he is doing. Unlike a former coach here who had no idea what to do. I think in about in 2 or 3 years this team could be good enough to make the superbowl. We have a lot of young stars and the coaching to make a superbowl appearance in a few years. We need a superbowl. It has been a long time. Saban is the best person to bring us back. A superbowl win would be awesome :D

kool_aid-1.jpg
:cooldude:

If we where in the NFC I would say he could do it in a couple of years. Looking at all the power house teams in the AFC it may take a bit longer.

KC had a killer offense and now the makings of a good defense. The colts are the same. The Pats are tough all around as are the steelers. Then you have a bunch of up and coming teams to deal with. The AFC is brutal right now.

The NFC has the Eagles as the only really tough team and up and coming Atlanta along with carolina hoping to get back to old form.

We have our work cut out for us.

he will in a matter of just 2 or 3 years

I think we'll make it to the AFC Championship game this season...

And then next season i say we'll win it all!

DolphinFan_55 said:
I think we'll make it to the AFC Championship game this season...

And then next season i say we'll win it all!

I don't think anyone realizes how good this team has gotten in such a short time. I agree, the fins will be contenders next season.

I agree that we are contenders. Our front 7 might be the best in football, and it has a good mix of young and odl players. If Will Poole steps up, the secondary wil be fine, and I think he will. Offense hinges on Feeley and the O-line. A few things need to go our way, but with Houck and Linnehan i think they might. I am fired up. I think we sneak into the playoffs this year, play for the AFC championship in '06, and SB in '07.

Back
Top Bottom