Will Saints Trade Deuce NExt YEar? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Saints Trade Deuce NExt YEar?

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Well I mean Reggie Bush can do wonders in NO!! They will have a potent OFfensive attack!! Breees Horn Stallworth!! I wonder if trading Deuce will get them a 1st Rder

Thoughts?

Depends on how Bush/McAllister work together. Ultimately, if their defense sucks it up and Bush is averaging 5 ypc, they'll need to get some value out of the situation.

I think it depends on how much McAllister complains. If he enjoys working with Bush I expect it to last a while.(until Deuce contract ends). Or if he does well in limited carriers and seeks more he'll ask to be traded.

I can see deuce getting 15 carries a game bush getting 10-15 going in on 3rd downs and handling returns

I think they'll have to pick one or the other, I don't think they will be able to afford Deuce, Horn, Bush, Brees, etc.

Deuce is better than what Bush will be in my opinion. Well have to wait and see though if im right.

UltraDol-Fan said:
I think they'll have to pick one or the other, I don't think they will be able to afford Deuce, Horn, Bush, Brees, etc.

Well, Joe Horn is 34.....so IMO he is the likely canidate to go if the offensive payroll is deemed too costly.

I believe Deuce was just given a large contract last year, so that will weigh heavily into any decision. IMO, he will be there at least through 2007.

It should be intresting, right now Duece is the better back, until Reggie proves otherwise.

VERY DOUBTFUL! Simply for the fact that Deuce signed a new big contract less than a year ago...The cap hit would be pretty large if they let him go..better to keep him an extra year or to as insurance for bush and to eleviate the cap hit.

Instead of LenDale/Reggie, it's Duece/Bush.

Bress may be the most expensive QB ever to hand-off.

NorFlaFin said:
Instead of LenDale/Reggie, it's Duece/Bush.

Bress may be the most expensive QB ever to hand-off.

which makes NO look like fools...they HAVE to trade bush

Back
Top Bottom