Will someone please.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will someone please..

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
..call us "Paper Champions" like someone did to the Bucs before last season. Maybe it will help us, because we really are "paper champions". Yep, Im still fustrated. :fire:

Your paper champions.

Just like another team I can't think of at this moment...

After week 2 we were picked by many to go to the Superbowl...

Why would you crack on his team for calling us paper champs when that is what you asked for in the first post? :rolleyes: :nono:

Originally posted by Prime Time
Why would you crack on his team for calling us paper champs when that is what you asked for in the first post? :rolleyes: :nono:

Why do u defend Jay Fiedler when he is obviously a really crappy QB? :rolleyes: :nono:

..what I meant was like some player call us paper champions. Someone like uh...Ty Law or Rodney Harrison.

do you think that would posatively affect this team in it's present state? i just can't get a feel for where this team is going yet. guess we'll have to wait to see how wayne deals with this season.

i guess it wouldn't hurt to try. i was listenting to jim lampley during halftime of the colts/broncos game and he was saying the phins have been teasing the fans since '73. and that they just needed to overcome everything and win. i really wanted to be mad at what he was saying but...

i've been a fan since that fabulous '72 season and really been following them since the days of woodstrock and i can't disagree with with what he said.

something with this team needs to change but i can't, for sure, say what it is.

sooo. how drastic does this team need to be with it's changes? a simple coaching/staff change or a complete gut and rebuild. i'd like to think there is enough talent on the team that it would only need some minor personel changes ala dallas/parcells.

but i have this feeling there are gonna be more than just minor changes but not a comlete gutting. we may be pushed back a year or two in a mini rebuild, if you will.

I agree,some minor coaching/personel changes will do,and definately a change at QB and some upgrades at the OL and WR obviously. Coaching and QB are the highest needed changes.

Back
Top Bottom