will the 200 pound ricky...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will the 200 pound ricky......

Lets just trade Ricky and a 3rd rounder for Cadillac Williams. How's that for a 1-2 punch?

anyone who has done an serious weight training will tell you it is very easy to gain the first 70% or so of your "extra" muscle back after a layoff.. Ricky could easily (yes easily!) get back to 215-220 in less than 2 months.. the last 30% or so will be harder but no biggie for someone who has the time to train.

He will be SLOOOOOOWER if he comes back, not working out, and getting completely out of shape doesn't make you faster no matter how much lighter you are.

He has until October with the resources and time of a jobless millionaire and an NFL franchise. He hasnt been sitting around eating McDonalds and screwing off, he is in good shape. He just doesnt have the muscle mass. Put him back with his nutrionist, and give him some time in the Dolphins training facility, he will be fine.

Ricky understands conditioning. In 2002 and 2003 he was in fantastic physical shape, enough to be tackled more times then anyone ever over two years. If he dedicates himself, fine. If not, he is gone, who cares?

ricky screw the team Williams

:mad: :mad: This guy left this team for whatever reasons, IT IS A TEAM THING!!!! You do not give up on your Buddies!!!! I fully realize that he had to find himself but you do not QUIT. He left his team and his team Mates. I would never do that. I have been a Dolphin Fan since 1966 I have never left my TEAM I have endured the Harrassment from Buffalo Bills fans for years and Jets Fans for years at a great number of games but have never left my team. I guess I'm loyal to my team. I wish he had been. I don't make Millions of dollars a year to play a sport. I WISH I HAD BEEN BLESSED WITH THE TALLENT TO DO SO!!!!! I would never had quit on my team. I am a true DOLPHIN FAN I WILL NEVER QUIT on the Dolphins. I Hope RONNIE BROWN is our starter and could care less if I ever see RICKY, the Pot Smoking piece of SH_T again. He is nothing but a quitter and a looser for Dumping his team and MATES. He will be nothing but a Cancer to this team and do not want to see him back. Sorry for running off guys but we do not need him . We are on our way back to a great future. WE DO NOT NEED HIM.

Frozen North. Long time Dolphin and will always be.

He would have to gain back at least 25 lbs. I hate to say it but it would be easier for him than most. He's still a genetic freak of nature. Unfortunately, he's also a freak. He owes this team. We did nothing but love the guy in Miami before the fallout. He should realize that.

ricky betray us because of him we pick in our first pick 2003 a (liniero):fire:

Everyone is so upset with Ricky threads. To tell you the truth, I enjoy listening to everyones opinion on this very very big story. (My Opinion):I doubt these people would care if it was Marino that was coming back and there was an influx of Marino is coming back threads (im not comparing them so chill out).

Back
Top Bottom