Will The Cleveand Curse strike again!!??!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Cleveand Curse strike again!!??!!

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Cavs in the Finals. I think SA will win in the Finals , but the City of Cleveland needs a break. Cleveland doesn't just lose, they lose in grand fashion!!

The Drive
Earnest Byer Fumble
Jose Mesa serving it up to the Marlins in Game 7 of the WS

And I don't count Ohio St as part of Cleveland that isn't Cleveland, OH. So their national titles don't count.

This city has suffered enough. Give them one friggin Championship. Go Cavs!!!

I am totally with you I'm cheering for LBJ23 and his crew to take down the spurs but i believe Spurs will take the series in 5-6

tim_duncan-1.jpg

hell with the city, I feel good for the players.

Big Z saw all the years of futility, Gooden has been shoved aside by 2 teams already,Snow's leadership is underrated, ect.

spurs will win...their defense is too strong

I cant imagine many people, aside from Spurs fans, not rooting for the Cavs in this one. I think the Spurs are too good and will win it, but I thought that about the Pistons as well. Hopefully the Cavs can atleast make a series out of it, but I'd loooooooove to see them win it.

hell with the city, I feel good for the players.

Big Z saw all the years of futility, Gooden has been shoved aside by 2 teams already,Snow's leadership is underrated, ect.

Grow up kid. The city keeps this team going. If it weren't for the fans here in Cleveland then all these players wouldn't have anything to play for. Try thinking before you write. :fire:

Grow up kid. The city keeps this team going. If it weren't for the fans here in Cleveland then all these players wouldn't have anything to play for. Try thinking before you write. :fire:

how am I being immature? I feel good for the fans, but more so for the players.

Yeah it's true that without the fans, the Cavs would have no one to play for, but the fans didn't start coming out again until LeBron was drafted.

And how are you going to tell me to grow up, when I'm not attacking, trashing, or insulting anybody? Some people are a little over sensitive.

The "curse" doesn't come into play in this scenario. Cleveland is happy to be in the Finals, sure they want to win, but this season is a success for the team and fans no matter what happens.

I give them little chance against S.A., but I also thought Detroit would handle them fairly easily.

how am I being immature? I feel good for the fans, but more so for the players.

Yeah it's true that without the fans, the Cavs would have no one to play for, but the fans didn't start coming out again until LeBron was drafted.

And how are you going to tell me to grow up, when I'm not attacking, trashing, or insulting anybody? Some people are a little over sensitive.

A little over sensitive? When you say the hell with the city that I live in then yeah I take exception to that.

So their national titles don't count

What about their apprent suckiness? Does that count?:evil:

Anyway I think the Spurs will take this one, They are just a much better team. I hope I'm wrong though.

It would be kind of nice to see Cleveland winning a title, but I still think the Spurs will take the title....they have a lot more experience and depth than the Cavs. I don't think Bowen can shut down LeBron, but he can shut down Gibson if he is matched up with him.

I haven't been this interesting in a NBA finals series since the Bulls/Jazz, maybe back since the Bulls/Sonics of the mid 90's. I just am in awe of the fact that James actually managed to do it. My whole life, all I've known the Cavs as is a complete joke of a team. They have been the NBA's doormat my whole life, and for them to be in the finals now is just amazing.

Not sure if I like this us against the world motif we have going here. I guess you get tired of seeing the same teams win title. Yet if it were the Heat winning the titles, I imagine it would be a little different

Back
Top Bottom