Will the Dolphins make a run at Briggs in '08? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Dolphins make a run at Briggs in '08?

PHANTASTIC 13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Do you think the Dolphins will make a run at Briggs in 2008?
http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/nfl#4#4

It looks like Lance Briggs will probably sign a one year deal with the Bears and then become a free agent in '08.
Lance Briggs has said that he would like to play for the fins and with Zach in Joey getting older, it might be a good fit.
What do you guys think?

He would be really expensive unless he has a terrible season, Im not sure Miami would do that unless Zach was leaving for some reason.

I think he goes to a cover 2 team that can use his talents well. I think he's going to go to the Bills because of the Dick Jauron connection to team up with Paul Pozlusny in the middle.

I wish we'd just pay the man. It has turned into a case of two stubborn sides. He's worth the ridiculous contract he wants, so I say just give him the damn money.

He's not going to be playing the first 10 games of the season anyway, so whoever wants him will have a leverage point for bargaining.

I really don't see him leaving the Bears. I might eat those words eventually, but they would be just plain stupid to let him walk, or sit out the season.

Back
Top Bottom