Will The Media call for Matt Stafford to retire? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Media call for Matt Stafford to retire?

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
Stafford was in the concussion protocol and then was evaluated for another concussion today.

OT Christian Darrisaw was concussed last week, cleared the protocol and was allowed to play today.he was then knocked out of the game with another concussion.

The world and his wife were very, very concerned about the handling of Tua after his concussion in Cincy do they care as much about these guys?

Retirement for health is a personal decision. Let individuals decide. I know if I was wealthy and getting knocked out every week I would retire. Ignore media since it doesn't control you.

Stafford is done after this year. McVay might be too. Donald flirted with retirement last off-season. The Rams sold their soul and they're gonna pay for it.
McVay, one of the youngest coaches who just won a super bowl and signed a contract extension 2 months ago is done? Interesting.

McVay, one of the youngest coaches who just won a super bowl and signed a contract extension 2 months ago is done? Interesting.
I didn't know he was extended. But, yes he's a young guy with a hot model wife who wants to start a family and his team is going to suck for the next few years. He can easily get a TV job.

Stafford could be though... he's 34, loaded with cash, and understands what repeated concussions do to the brain over time.

He's a damned fool if he doesn't retire.

Very possible. Even w the passive aggressive tone...

Stafford is done after this year. McVay might be too. Donald flirted with retirement last off-season. The Rams sold their soul and they're gonna pay for it.
They sold their soul but they got the ring. That’s what you sell your future for when you think it’s in reach. Yes, they’ll be paying for it sooner than later, but the only way McVay leaves one season after delivering a Super Bowl win is if he decides to himself.

Back
Top Bottom