Will The Media call for Matt Stafford to retire? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Media call for Matt Stafford to retire?

Honestly, what does Stafford have left to do? He won’t be an HoFer…has a ring…could go into TV somewhere. And yes the Rams mortgaged the future…but it paid off with a championship.

Stafford is done after this year. McVay might be too. Donald flirted with retirement last off-season. The Rams sold their soul and they're gonna pay for it.
Rams sold their soul for a superbowl and won, worth it

I’m glad the media attention may have helped force the Dolphins to sit Tua out an extra game after he was “cleared”.

The 3 losses in a row sucks but the extra time to recoup could only have served his health better as our long term QB and he’s playing awesome now.

I’m glad the media attention may have helped force the Dolphins to sit Tua out an extra game after he was “cleared”.

The 3 losses in a row sucks but the extra time to recoup could only have served his health better as our long term QB and he’s playing awesome now.

Concussion made the dude better. It's wild.

My thoughts exactly also we actually handled this perfectly for once.

Fin fans complaining about the media on are ignoring the severity and optics of Tua’s concussion.

If Stafford was rolling around with his hands like Tua, I’d expect the media coverage to be similar.

I’m not mad about the national conversation about protocol and protecting players from themselves. If I’m pissed about anything, it’s actually ****ed up the broadcast replayed it as much as they did.

Back
Top Bottom