Will the o-line stand pat this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the o-line stand pat this year?

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
i like wat im hearing of Stockar VErnon Mcintosh that they wanna play hard and earn a spot on the starting oline. I think Hudson will make this oline a good one. We have the ingridients to make a good oline. I say we improve drastically and Aj (not sold on) will have a decent year say 21 tds 13 ints. I also say ronnie Rushes 1100 yards.

Lt- Vernon Carey
Lg - jeno JAmes
c- Rex HAdnot
Rg- Damion Mcintosh
Rt- Stockar Mcdougle

I believe the major problem with the O-Line last year was coaching. This year we have not seen any huge signings, but the players have a majorly different attitude. Time will tell.

larfo2224 said:
I believe the major problem with the O-Line last year was coaching. This year we have not seen any huge signings, but the players have a majorly different attitude. Time will tell.

yes but HH will show y he is the best o- line coach in the NFL

Doubt McIntosh plays guard.. IMO it will look like this:

LT: Vernon Carey
LG: Jeno James
C: Seth McKinney
RG: Rex Hadnot
RT: Stockar McDougle

The only possible change could be this, and I happen to like it more.

C: Rex Hadnot/Wade Smith
RG: John St. Clair

Dolfan1000 said:
Doubt McIntosh plays guard.. IMO it will look like this:

C: Seth McKinney
RG: Rex Hadnot

The only possible change could be this, and I happen to like it more.

C: Rex Hadnot/Wade Smith
RG: John St. Clair

u think Stclair is better than MAc?

People shouldn't write off DMac yet. He is still rehabbing but he is IMO the favorite at LT. I don't see him moving to guard - worst case for him is he is the #1 backup at T. I do think Carey could end up at RG though. I also think James will have to have a good camp to keep LG because there will be some guys battling at guard. I'm not sure how good he is but Cook is HUGE!. There are some wide bodies there. It's great to see how pumped everyone is that McDougal has lost 20lbs and is STILL 340!! Heck with Finesse we are going to knock some people back this year finally! Center is still the wild card because I'm not sure we have a legit center on the roster yet. McKinney just seems like a stiff. Wade Smith looks small to me - of course he was standing next to Cook. I don't see him being a center or even making the team.

Rich22 said:
People shouldn't write off DMac yet. He is still rehabbing but he is IMO the favorite at LT. I don't see him moving to guard - worst case for him is he is the #1 backup at T. I do think Carey could end up at RG though. I also think James will have to have a good camp to keep LG because there will be some guys battling at guard. I'm not sure how good he is but Cook is HUGE!. There are some wide bodies there. It's great to see how pumped everyone is that McDougal has lost 20lbs and is STILL 340!! Heck with Finesse we are going to knock some people back this year finally! Center is still the wild card because I'm not sure we have a legit center on the roster yet. McKinney just seems like a stiff. Wade Smith looks small to me - of course he was standing next to Cook. I don't see him being a center or even making the team.

good point

Back
Top Bottom