Will The Patsissys hand the Colts their 1st loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Patsissys hand the Colts their 1st loss

It'll be the game of the season, especially since it will be a big night for both offenses. Plus the AFC #1 seed is up for grabs.

Theres a much better chance in the Giants beating Chicago than the Pats and their 23rd ranked pass defense beating Peyton...

Well, I know you guys hate us, but I'd think that you would want us to beat them now that your season is done so that your undefeated teams will remain the only one, no?

No. Colts will lose but not this week. If anything I rather the Colts go undefeated rather than the Bears. Go Colts!

Um. NOOOO. This is not your daddy's Peyton Manning...this is the new improved P-Manning. Word!!!! :lol:

Dirtywater said:
Well, I know you guys hate us, but I'd think that you would want us to beat them now that your season is done so that your undefeated teams will remain the only one, no?

Their rooting for us,they just can't admit it:D

If the Colts don't lose this one, they will remain undefeated until mid december!!! But I think there is a real good chance that they will lose! Not because the Pats are better (even though they are damn good!!!), but because the Colts have to lose sometime and what better place to lose than in NE!

patriotspride said:
ya know your team is good when evrybody hates them.i love it .:lol:

uhhhh. not true...A lot of people hate the Dolphins right now and they still suck!

NewEra8 said:
Theres a much better chance in the Giants beating Chicago than the Pats and their 23rd ranked pass defense beating Peyton...

I'm sure Belichicks game plan will be to pound the ball down the colts throat with Dillon and Maroney seeing as the colts run "D" is ranked dead last in the league in yards given up per game. Belichick will use the running game to control TOP and along with that keep peyton on the sideline. Don't expect Belichick to just go into a passing slug fest with the colts, he's smarter than that he'll force them to play his game at his tempo. He'll go right at their weakness and thats the run "D". The chances of the Pats beating the colts are very good this sunday night and if you look at the colts this season they have had to come from behind to win in atleast 4 of they games and look who they were behind too i.e. the jets? We're at home riding a good win vs the vikes and in prime time and we have a very good history vs the colts. What more could a Pats fan ask for.

Back
Top Bottom