Will The Patsissys hand the Colts their 1st loss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Patsissys hand the Colts their 1st loss

NewEra8 said:
Theres a much better chance in the Giants beating Chicago than the Pats and their 23rd ranked pass defense beating Peyton...

I do agree that The Giants will be the first team to beat Chicago, but I have a feeling Indy might stop in NE as well!!

I guess everyone here has forgotten the names Manning, Harrison, and Wayne...

Peyton since the bye week against 2 solid opponents:
Washington: 140 QB Rating with 4 TDs and 342 yards
Denver: 130 QB Rating with 3 TDs and 345 yards

Until they play a team that can stop the pass, they wont lose

I think that the Pats are going to win because they always seem to have the plan to beat Peyton Manning and the Colts. They are going to run the football against Indy's 32 rush defense and keep Peyton Manning off of the field.

NewEra8 said:
I guess everyone here has forgotten the names Manning, Harrison, and Wayne...

Peyton since the bye week against 2 solid opponents:
Washington: 140 QB Rating with 4 TDs and 342 yards
Denver: 130 QB Rating with 3 TDs and 345 yards

Until they play a team that can stop the pass, they wont lose

I wouldn't exactly call the 2-5 Redskins bottom of the NFC east a "solid opponent". The colts were lucky to get out of denver undefeated sunday night and they did that on the foot of Vinateri. To focus only on the colts passing offense and ignore that porous run defense is a big mistake. The colts Run "D" is dead last in the league for yrds allowed per game (167.9 avg)and yrd per carry (5.4 avg) and Contolling TOP is crucial to putting a beating on the colts.
The passing game isn't as big a deal if Manning Harrison and wayne are on the sidelines. When they are on the field Belichick game plan consisted of making Peyton move out of the pocket and making him throw on the run which the Pats have had success with in the past. It should be a heck of a game.

As it has been said-

Colts-Broncos-Patriots
Rock-Scissors-Paper

Patriots win by 10

lomo2go said:
As it has been said-

Colts-Broncos-Patriots
Rock-Scissors-Paper

Patriots win by 10

Your going by playoffs or regular season? Last time I hceck Colts destroyed the Pats last year.

Back
Top Bottom