Will the Pouncey twins activate? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Pouncey twins activate?

SteelHack

Scout Team
Reaction score
Rumor mill has been that Mike and Maurkice still want to play together.....so will Maurkice head south or Mike head north?

Maurkice to Dolphins
1) Back home in Florida
2) Hits free agency first

or

Mike to Steelers
1) Steelers are normally in the hunt
2) Chris Rainey now onboard as well...and he is like a 3rd Pouncey brother.

or

they just get used to playing apart..and go where ever the money is at?

HACK

Man, that would be a beast of a line..

Florida is where it's at, Maurkice :d-day:

IMO with no state income tax in Florida, I'd think that could factor in Maurkice coming back home.

well, if Tannehill is legit, like I think he will be, and we succeed, Maurkice will come here if anything.

Don't they both play Center?...probably not good to have two Centers playing at the same time.

I believe Markice played guard to so no problem, bring him home. (As long as we're dreamin here)

Just curious....I read a 3 or 4 page thread on here about getting another Center and moving Mike to LG......there has been talk since the day Mike was drafted that he will be a one contract and done guy just so he can play with his brother.....The no sales tax is another good point.

Please...feel free to not click on the thread if you don't want to participate....I was just curious what the thoughts on this were at this time in Miami...I was shocked to see the different opinions of how Mike is doing after year one.....I didn't see much Miami games last year....so I didn't know.

HACK

Is Maurkice a free agent or might he get released (highly unlikely with how that Steelers line looked last year)?

I smell pipe dream...

He's signed through 2014 and becomes a restricted free agent in 2015
has made the pro bowl and been All pro the last 2 years.
Under paid when you consider his production

There is no reason on earth why Pittsburgh would trade Pouncey
ARGUABLY THE BEST CENTER IN FOOTBALL

No..not trade...I don't see the Steelers letting Maurkice go....and when you look at Webster, Dawson, and Hartings....the Steelers had 3 centers in 30 years....I don't see Pouncey getting out in under a decade....but eventually FA hits....same with Mike in Miami....

I have heard that they want to play together again...so the thought was who will change teams...or will they just decide not to play together ever again.

I know Mike wanted to beat Maurkice when it came to being drafted higher...and he did....so maybe the sibling rivalry sticks and they start to compete for Pro Bowls, Rings, etc..things you cant do when on the same team....or does that need to be back together again over rule all else.

Is either of them destined to be a one contract guy that leaves in FA to reunite?

HACK

Back
Top Bottom