Will the real fans stand up!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the real fans stand up!!!

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I think it's great that we have a place to air out our feelings about our fins. I live and die with this team week in and week out!! I've been a fan for 21 years and I've experienced many joys and heartbreaks over the years. Even though we are having our share of problems, it's not over and we just can't say it's the same old story cuz we don't know what's coming down the line. We've been in the driver's seat before and watched it slip through our fingers. I have this feeling (some may call it wishful thinking) that this year will be different. That even though we have our backs up against the wall, we will come out on top!!! Hang in there and ride it out til the end!!!!!

Thats what I'm talking about!!! I love these fins always have always will. Die hard Fan till Death. Go Dolphins

I'll stand up with ya phinfan2003. Like you, I feel this season is also going to end differently. I have no problem with the fact that we have lost 3 at home and are undefeated on the road and as a matter of fact I think there's some good that can come out of that. I have enough faith in the Fins that I'm finally getting my dish and Sunday ticket this week and I'm recording as many games as possible becasue I DO think this year will be special. Fiedler, Griese, Dixon, Webb....I couldn't care less. This will end up being an awesome year! And yes......the glass IS half full. ;)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Dolphins have real fans:confused:

:nono: ...you're a nut. :)

wavetowel2-1.gif

If I weren't a real fan, I would have burned all my gear and renounced the team after the 62-7 shellacing by the Jags in 99.
Being a real fan DOES NOT mean looking at the team through rose colored glasses and ignoring its weaknesses. It means sticking with them and supporting them no matter what their record.

Originally posted by RikWriter
If I weren't a real fan, I would have burned all my gear and renounced the team after the 62-7 shellacing by the Jags in 99.
Being a real fan DOES NOT mean looking at the team through rose colored glasses and ignoring its weaknesses. It means sticking with them and supporting them no matter what their record.

And I'm sticking with them despite their current issues and record. Sure they have problems but I don't think that they'll just sit back and say "oh well, our o-line sux." They'll turn things around, they have to or it wil be a looooong off-season for the coaching staff and offense.

i'm hoping this team learns to play well with a sense of urgency. the coaching staff will adjust or lose their jobs, so i have faith they'll adjust. whatever happens, i'll be watching every game with the same intensity.

I'm with you guys. Sure this year we are not doing very well at home, but look at our road record. In the end I believe it is our ability to win away from home that will make this season different. I will not give up on the Phins, I am a fan through and through.
Maybe we are 1 1/2 games behind New England, but ya know, right now who gives a ****! Next time we play them in NE, I know things will be different. C'mon guys, 5-3 is not bad at all. We still have plenty to root for.
Although, I'm not a fan of Wannestedt or Fiedler, I will not bash them through the season in hopes that maybe they(well Wannestedt, at least) can turns some things around for us. I will wait till the end of the season to do that.~~Stoops I hope and pray you like warm weather, I'd like to see you down here)

So.....LETS GO PHINS!!! 5-3 is alright to me, keep pushing

More importantly, will the real fans please stand up AT THE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

:thewave:

(Sorry, couldn't help it...)

Back
Top Bottom