Will The REAL Phin Phans Please Stand Up!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The REAL Phin Phans Please Stand Up!!!

ebozzz

Starter
Reaction score
You know I'm sick of all of this crying that so many of you seem to be doing! It's funny how most of you that are whining about the draft selections have no connection what so ever to the NFL. What makes you think that you're so right and the FO of the PHins is wrong? Shut up already! No one knows how this draft will pan out for any of the teams at this stage. For all we know this could be one of the most productive drafts ever. It may not appear to be that at the moment but weren't there just as many questions about last year's Dolphins draft class until they started to produce? Give it a rest people! :rolleyes: :fire:

Last edited by a moderator:
Exavctly my point all weekend. LMAO, most of these guys on here are real funny because they just don't make any sense whatsoever.

I agree I happen to like most of these picks. I don't know anything about Jenkins exept he will be 27 and was a qb. Other then that I think these are solid selections.

Man, I have to admit that the picks that we've made do nothing for me but I also have not done the research that our FO has done on the players. I look at it like this. We've got our starters pretty much set. Let's hope that our rookies will have enough talent to make the team, provide some contribution during the season and develop into players that have the potential to start in the next year or so. If we can hit on those elements, I'll be a happy camper. Why? When it's time to reload we should have quite a few pieces in place already. Make sense? ;)

I'm pleased w/ all the picks except Moore and Jenkins. When the draft is over I plan on posting a thought out review of the draft.

It's kind of funny listening to all the crybabies on this board. I put very little in mock drafts, but it seems most on this board are stuck on where a player should or should not go and whether or not he was a reach. When I hear scouts and coaches from around the league say Miami did a poor job in the draft then I will second guess this draft. Until then, pay no attention to the media because they know dick about the players and how they will fit in our system.

Originally posted by jimmyjam
When I hear scouts and coaches from around the league say Miami did a poor job in the draft then I will second guess this draft.

I won't even do that. I don't care what the so-called experts think about our draft. All I care about is how well the people that we drafted fit into our plans for the future. Ultimately, what they bring to the table for us will be the deciding factor on how well this draft went. Someone's opinion means nothing.

Originally posted by ebozzz
You know I'm sick of all of this crying that so many of you seem to be doing! It's funny how most of you that are whining about the draft selections have no connection what so ever to the NFL. What makes you think that you're so right and the FO of the PHins is wrong? Shut up already! No one knows how this draft will pan out for any of the teams at this stage. For all we know this could be one of the most productive drafts ever. It may not appear to be that at the moment but weren't there just as many questions about last year's Dolphins draft class until they started to produce? Give it a rest people! :rolleyes: :fire:

All I have to say is ...I am a Die hard Fin Fan

....and I can gladly say that I will be much happier If I have to eat my crow, then if you have to eat yours!

Originally posted by ebozzz
You know I'm sick of all of this crying that so many of you seem to doing! It's funny how how most of you that are whining about the draft selections have no connection what so ever to the NFL. What makes you think that you're so right and the FO of the PHins is wrong? Shut up already! No one knows how this draft will pan out for any of the teams at this stage. For all we know this could be one of the most productive drafts ever. It may not appear to be that at the moment but weren't there just as many questions about last year's Dolphins draft class until they started to produce? Give it a rest people! :rolleyes: :fire:

What I am sick of is so many that think Wanny is doing , OH soo great. Fess up, what has he done for us except going backwards? NO, YOU shut up already! :fire: I don't profess to know ALL that however when you take the 31st rated LB with your first pick and about the 5th or 6th LB taken overall while most ppl have the guy as a very late or even undrafted, sorry, but WE have a problem. This guy could be had in the 7th and all the while we could've had a decent QB pick or WR or an even better OT. I'm not knocking the postion as much as the guy that they took in the round. Alot of folks think that our "starters" are pretty much set, so draft for depth. Know what? That is a big crock. Drafting that way only insures failure because you don't just take a guy because it's your turn. You draft every time with the idea that this guy will be a starter soon. Wanny has a problem with letting guys compete for the starting job. He knows right now who will start and that is wrong. Unless he let's everyone compete, honestly, for the starting job, he will fail, period. If you go about it with the idea that so and so is the starter cuz he was at the end of last season is one thing. Having no intention of letting them lose it is another. take Lucas for instance. He had no snaps with the first team to speak of, because Jay was our starter. When Jay went down, Ray came in and really sucked because of it. But after a couple games and more snaps with the starters, he was getting alot better. But that all right, ya'll just go stick your heads in the sand and do the denial thing. Fiune, go for it, but I damn sure not !!

The only player im impressed with is Wade Smith... i dont know mucch about the other guys, but i do know that the FO knows what they are doing...

Re: Re: Will The REAL Phin Phans Please Stand Up!!!

Originally posted by DeDolfan
NO, YOU shut up already! :fire: I don't profess to know ALL that however when you take the 31st rated LB with your first pick and about the 5th or 6th LB taken overall while most ppl have the guy as a very late or even undrafted, sorry, but WE have a problem.

31st rated by who? Some guy who runs an NFL Draft website or the 32 NFL coaches? And where the hell did you see this guy going undrafted? He was projected to be late 2nd-late 3rd from what I've seen.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
All I have to say is ...I am a Die hard Fin Fan

....and I can gladly say that I will be much happier If I have to eat my crow, then if you have to eat yours!

I won't have any crow to eat. All that I have said about the whole process is that we need to wait a while to see the actual results of this draft. Too many of you have already written it off as a failure simply because your dream picks were not taken. For that reason there's a sentiment that the FO people are losers. How do we know one way or another? The truth is that we don't! Just like we don't know how some of the more glamorous picks that went to other teams are going to fare at this point, right?

Originally posted by DeDolfan
What I am sick of is so many that think Wanny is doing , OH soo great. Fess up, what has he done for us except going backwards? NO, YOU shut up already! :fire: I don't profess to know ALL that however when you take the 31st rated LB with your first pick and about the 5th or 6th LB taken overall while most ppl have the guy as a very late or even undrafted, sorry, but WE have a problem. This guy could be had in the 7th and all the while we could've had a decent QB pick or WR or an even better OT. I'm not knocking the postion as much as the guy that they took in the round. Alot of folks think that our "starters" are pretty much set, so draft for depth. Know what? That is a big crock. Drafting that way only insures failure because you don't just take a guy because it's your turn. You draft every time with the idea that this guy will be a starter soon. Wanny has a problem with letting guys compete for the starting job. He knows right now who will start and that is wrong. Unless he let's everyone compete, honestly, for the starting job, he will fail, period. If you go about it with the idea that so and so is the starter cuz he was at the end of last season is one thing. Having no intention of letting them lose it is another. take Lucas for instance. He had no snaps with the first team to speak of, because Jay was our starter. When Jay went down, Ray came in and really sucked because of it. But after a couple games and more snaps with the starters, he was getting alot better. But that all right, ya'll just go stick your heads in the sand and do the denial thing. Fiune, go for it, but I damn sure not !!

Wow! And your NFL job title is? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom