Will the Suns Break the 33 Game Winning Streak? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Suns Break the 33 Game Winning Streak?

King Felix

live it up have no worries
Reaction score
right now they have won 17 games.....the record is 33 by the lakers in the 71-71 season.

here are their next 17 games

@ minnesota
san antonio
utah
@ denver
@ portland
atlanta
chicago
@ seattle
@ clippers
boston
@ minnesota
@ atlanta
@ indiana
@ philly
indiana
lakers (big game since its lakers record and this is the 33rd game)
charlotte

i think they have a good chance

only 6 of those teams are .500, and 4 of those are home...three sets of back to backs

No. They'll drop one eventually. Heck I see them losing 3 or 4 of those.

if its not Sa, Utah Denver or chicago that snaps the streak it could continue for a long while. After those guys it gets real soft and fluffy on the schedule

These high power offenses burn out come post-season time. I wonder how long can they keep up the pace they are in.

They'll lose to a team like Atlanta or Philly. Watch.

wow they actually play the Lakers on the game that would tie their record, that's crazy. I'll be rooting for them to break it though, I love Nash and Amare and it would be something special to experience.

Do I think they will do it.No.Teams will be gunning for them now.I just dont see them running through every single team on that schedule to do it.The Nuggets are looking strong like I thought,and the Spurs game will be tough.That said theres a chance any of those teams on that schedule snaps that winning streak.

NOOOOO, sooner or later even a great team gets beaten by a crappy team, especially if they have to play tough back to back games. The Lakers 33 straight may never get beat. They have a series of games where they are going to play 6 out of 7 on the road.

Looks like the Wolves will quiet any talk about getting the record tonight.Suns had a good run tho.

Back
Top Bottom