Will They Wait??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will They Wait???

MIAMIYANKFINS1

REDSOXSUCK
Reaction score
EVERYBODY HAS A WISH WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE GETTING READY TO CHOOSE WHATEVER IS AVAILABLE AT THAT POINT (THE 06" DRAFT IN THIS CASE).
WHAT I BELIEVE IS THAT THE FINS WILL MAYBE WAIT UNTILL THE LAST MINUTE OF THE 16TH SELECTION IN THE FIRST ROUND. ANOTHER OPTION WOULD BE TO WORK A TRADE UP IN THE DRAFT, BUT WHAT WOULD THAT COST AND WHAT WOULD WE NEED TO GIVE UP AT THAT POINT. SURE GLAD WANNY AND SPIELMAN ARE NOT AROUND. WHEN THAT TIME COMES, CAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT'S NOT FAR FROM NOW. WHAT ARE THE REALISTIC POSSABILITIES THAT CAN HAPPEN? YOUR PERSONAL THOUGHTS ARE WELCOME... :dolphins: :feedback: :dolphins:

YOUR ANSWERS AT DRAFT DAY BELOW. MAKE SURE TO ADD ANY ADDITIONAL TRADE UPS IF ANY:

1. QB
2. OL
3. LB
4. WR
5. RB
6. CB
7. DL
8. DB
9. ??

Anything is a possibility, one thing for sure is when we are on the clock we will take it all the way down regardless.

attachment.php

WE NEED A QB

MIAMIYANKFINS1 said:
YOUR ANSWERS AT DRAFT DAY BELOW. MAKE SURE TO ADD ANY ADDITIONAL TRADE UPS IF ANY:

1. QB
2. OL
3. LB
4. WR
5. RB
6. CB
7. DL
8. DB
9. ??

Dude youre mock is totally screwed up. First things first, there are only 7 rounds in the NFL draft so those 8th and 9th round picks arent going to happen. I also believe we dont have a 5th or even a 6th?? (not sure which rounds we dont have) And running back is defintly not a need of this team, dotn count on drafting one.

THANK YOU THERE SKIPPY BUT THOSE ARE NOT PICKS THOSE ARE POSITIONS AND CERTAINLY NOT A MENT TO BE A MOCK...

AQUA4EVER04

I'm sure that Saban goes into the draft with plenty of options depending on what the teams before him do. I'm also sure he will be talking to other teams about trading up and trading down and probably some that include trading RW. It would be great to hear his phone conversations on draft day. Anyway what I think is he has some players that he likes at 16 but probably would move up for the right deal too and if the guys he likes are gone he may try to work down to the next group that he likes

Back
Top Bottom