Will Tua keep pace with Allen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Tua keep pace with Allen?

Nonhomerbillsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Allen’s year 2 totals

29 total td’s - 3,700+ total yds
In 15 games, and made the playoffs.
Bills rested Allen the last week of the season.

I keep hearing Allen was trash year 2. Was he great? Of course not, but he was still learning then and now. Those stats aren’t horrible.

Will Tua match those stats 15 games into this season?

If not will he be considered trash like Allen was, and still is by many?

Sidenote: Tua will have MUCH better receivers then Allen did year 2

I sure hope so. Josh Allen is a lot better than I thought he'd be. Very athletic and has an absolute cannon for an arm. The Bills definitely have found their franchise QB and imo will be a force & a thorn in the Dolphins side for years to come. That being said, we went out and got Tua some more weapons (drafting his buddy WR Waddle from Bama was a great draft pick). All things considered, Tua did a pretty decent job his rookie season and I do expect him to take the next step this coming season. Can't wait to play the Bills and hopefully we have a better showing than the last time we played.

Savage tweet, but I kind agree.
I just dont personally think Tua will ever be an elite QB. I'm really surprised Grier didn't go QB in the draft.

PS, I've been wrong before. So won't be surprised if Tua proves me wrong too. I'm not expert by any means.

Allen’s year 2 totals

I keep hearing Allen was trash year 2. Was he great? Of course not, but he was still learning then and now. Those stats aren’t horrible.

And a better uni

Allen’s year 2 totals

You forgot the fumble totals in 2019

Allen is going to regress this year, not substantially but he will regress. Tua could do as well if not better than what Allen's numbers will be.

Back
Top Bottom