Will we ever.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will we ever....

Given the literal number of corners on the roster...

they will have to sign someone to play in the spots for practice; some of the safeties could do that, but doubtful. They have a total of 6 healthy corners on the roster. They will need more than that to practice with. 5 of those 6 have a legit chance at making the roster:

Howard
Edwards
Madison
Daniels
Roundtree

Next season Poole and Mitchell will be there for competition, not to mention the draft again.

Lee2000

MDFINFAN said:
There is one CB who we've overlooked, the only negative is playing time, and that's roundtree, this guy has done a great job during his 2 seasons with us, but is cut and put on the ps based on numbers, this maybe the first time he can impress and make the roster.

I remember seeing him in NFLE two years ago. He looked ok at the time

Saban4prez said:
Whats the best defense against the pass?

A pass rush you say?

Take a page out of the panthers defensive playbook. The QB can't throw good passes if hes scared to death of the Dline. You'll see INT's left and right with whoever we put at CB as long as our defensive line gets to the QB. And i think our dlines capapble of that.

That's why I think Howard would have started even if Poole did not get hurt, we are going back to a defense that he did very well in.

Back
Top Bottom