Will we get Brady Quinn? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will we get Brady Quinn?

I don't think so....I can't see the Browns and Vikings passing on him plus several other possible teams. I think it is time to look at Beck or Kolb in round 2.

A Big Yes Randy/cam Will Do Everything Possible To Get The Goldenboy Brady Quinn Because They Know If They Don't This Draft Will Be A Failure!

A Big Yes Randy/cam Will Do Everything Possible To Get The Goldenboy Brady Quinn Because They Know If They Don't This Draft Will Be A Failure!

That's the dumbest thing I've heard from you yet. What if the 9 pick becomes a hall of famer, and the other picks we dont give up become really good players ? I think we'll draft Quinn IF he's there. I just dont see that happening. Bryan what will you do if we dont draft him?

I agree with ESPN guys on this one. There is to many other spots he can go and we will end up drafting Levi Brown o-line penn state. I dont mind that pick

Will we we get Brady Quinn?

If he gets past the Browns, yes. I still believe they are 50/50 on Peterson. I just hope thye do the right thing and let Quinn go to a team who can develop him and give him a long and productive career. If the Browns get him, well, we all know he is in for a David Carr type career.

I hope Miami doesn't draft him if they have to trade up but I would like to see Miami trade down to get more 1st day picks.

Back
Top Bottom