Will we make the playoffs

Will we make the playoffs

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe we will. Oh now I will get bashed.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

CirclingTheDrain misunderstood...he thought by "we" that you meant the Bills.
Nope, I meant the Dolphins....and deep down, you know they'll miss it too...must-win games in December...they've already booked their vacations:lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

deep down, you know they'll miss it too

Yes, deep down I know the Bills will miss the playoffs. I've known it since day one. And so have you.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Yes, deep down I know the Bills will miss the playoffs. I've known it since day one. And so have you.
and so will your Dolphins...in the end, all you end up getting is a worse draft position than us:D

i hope we make playoffs i live in oakville ontario dont need to listen to all these loud mouth bills fans all they got left to cheer about is my fins missing the playoofs

Originally posted by canadainfin-fan
i hope we make playoffs i live in oakville ontario dont need to listen to all these loud mouth bills fans all they got left to cheer about is my fins missing the playoofs
no...no need to cheer something that's inevitable:cool:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

no...no need to cheer something that's inevitable:cool:

is someone still angry miami beat your bills ***? i think so...

Originally posted by Blueprint_21

is someone still angry miami beat your bills ***? i think so...
now there's a snappy friggin comeback:lol:
no, the only losses that piss me off are home losses...Eagle, Texan, and Colt game are the ones that hurt...losing at Miami wasn't a tough one to take, cause we will obviously win 12/21 in the cold

If we make the playoffs I will have to look out for all those monkeys flying out of my a$$.

Back
Top Bottom