Will We Win Another Game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will We Win Another Game?

Unless the defense figures it out we won’t win many more

With a healthy RT, maybe we win a few more if the D improves and the OL holds up like it has been

Play offs probably out of the question now. 8-8 seems likely

Looking at the schedule I think one more maybe. Home against Buffalo. But that’s it.

I'm not writing the season off at 4-4.
I actually thought we would lose the game at the Texans, but thought we would have beaten the Lions at home, giving us a 5-3 record at this point.
I see us beating the Jets to go to 5-4.
I picked us to lose at Green Bay, but if we can somehow get a win up there, and be 6-4 heading into the BYE week, we still have a shot.
Screw the "tanking" and getting a High Draft Pick. This front office hasn't exactly overwhelmed anyone when they HAVE a high draft pick.

This team better beat the Jets next week. 10 day break, at home. They better be sharp as hell

Par for the course, we'll beat the crappy Jest and that will lead to positive thoughts and the "we're not so bad" illusions ....then follow that up with another rip your heart out loss the next week. It's been (and will continue to be until the right changes are made) the sad, never ending existence of any Dolphin fan who has been around for a while.

I'm not writing the season off at 4-4.
I actually thought we would lose the game at the Texans, but thought we would have beaten the Lions at home, giving us a 5-3 record at this point.
I see us beating the Jets to go to 5-4.
I picked us to lose at Green Bay, but if we can somehow get a win up there, and be 6-4 heading into the BYE week, we still have a shot.
Screw the "tanking" and getting a High Draft Pick. This front office hasn't exactly overwhelmed anyone when they HAVE a high draft pick.

The "tanking" Corp is just venting. They know better. Leave them in peace

Back
Top Bottom