Will you get an AJ Feeley Jersey for next Season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will you get an AJ Feeley Jersey for next Season?

Will you buy an AJ Feeley jersey this season?

• Yes

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Maybe, after week 5..

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
im not for buying the jerseys of a guy who could be quick to go. I will after he proves he'll stay

i don't buy jerseys like their hot cakes. i have my zthomas jersey and my marino jersey, thats all i need.

I have my Ricky jersey, tho is was a gift. I only buy from winners, thus i wear my canes and Marlins shirts proudly. I still wait for Miami to be an elite team again. Once they start winning (playoffs, conference titles, etc) I'll gladly buy my FIRST dolphins shirt or jersey.

you wait for miami to be an elite team? ouch...dont you think thats a little wrong to wait until they're a team you feel is worth representing? Im proud to wear my fin jerseys any day of the week.

I have Zach and Ricky...the real stars of the team.

I would get one if the Dolphins draft a 'Cane like Sean Taylor, Vince Wilfork or Kevin Beard. Other than that there are no other jerseys are worth owning.

got ricky, chambers, marino, and soon to be a Surtain in Orange when they release it in march

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
I have my Ricky jersey, tho is was a gift. I only buy from winners, thus i wear my canes and Marlins shirts proudly. I still wait for Miami to be an elite team again. Once they start winning (playoffs, conference titles, etc) I'll gladly buy my FIRST dolphins shirt or jersey.

if i saw you walking down the street everyday without wearing anything dolphins, then once they won something in the playoffs, and i saw you wearing something dolphin related, i would deem you a bandwagon fan.

i want a surtain, but miamidolphins.com is almost always sold out, and they dont sell it out here :(

someday though, someday...

Last edited by a moderator:
you wait for miami to be an elite team? ouch...dont you think thats a little wrong to wait until they're a team you feel is worth representing? Im proud to wear my fin jerseys any day of the week.
AMEN. Could not have said it better myself.

That being said, I do only buy few jerseys (sorry I am cheap)... but I do own a Ricky and Zach jersey.

only jersey i ever got was on my 13th birthday of Dan Marino w/ my name instead of his. never wore it & dont even know where it is today. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom