Williams and Disorders | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Williams and Disorders

I guess that fills our quota for hiring the mentally handicapped here at Finheaven. Now you and 13, can have your own little prozac pow wows. J/K!!! :D :D
Does your Handle have anything to do with your disorder?
Don't mind me, I'm harmless, right 13?
Welcome, we have gotten a ton of new members here recently and they all seem to know what they're talking about, so you should probably plan on losing alot of your life to this MB. Do you have a computer at work?:D

As long as we're opening doors...

I can see where Williams is coming from. For a long time I couldn't even go to the store by myself. Felt ahamed to be in public. I'm still not one for big crowds, but I can handle it. I'm glad some fellow Phins are feeling better too. :) I think Williams will only play better now because before you can help others you gotta help yourself. Good Luck Rick!:cool:

Well, I am glad I am not the "token" Mentally Handicap poster!

13-Hang in there it will get better!

Mack, from my own disorder,being around one person is over-whelming, I think your normal!

My screen name is just my fanatisim for the Fins!

My disorders are ocd, g.a.d, panic attacks, social anxiety.

Thank god for the internet...........lol

Go Finssssssssssssssssssss!

Everyone say HELLO to InFINSible. Group HUG :D

Hey InFINS, thanks for joining our prozac party! :lol:

Honestly, EVERYONE'S got their hang ups. It's the NORMAL people that worry me. :lol:

As long as we are comming out...I'll join. I no longer have severe anxiety attacks but did suffer from them at the end of my time in Buffalo NY. I came to realize that from being in uncomfortable living conditions, and avoiding my problems at all costs the attacks came about. I took control of my life and sitituation and the attacks slipped away. I still get overly nervous occasionaly, but i can keep the attacks at bay by telling my self i am in a better place now physicaly and mentally. Since i am big proponet of only talking football on this site i will now tie this in to Ricky. I think it will be easy for him to put the anxiety aside in Miami. He has moved on to a place where every one expects him to sucseed, and is not waiting for him to fall. He has also joined a team now that is already a good team and is not looking for him to single handedly win football games. We all think he may be the missing link to a super bowl, but we also know if the o-line doesn't play better and the d can't stay healthy Ricky or not we can't win it all. Bottom line good luck #34, i can't wait to see you in Aqua and Teil!

PS if the Dolphins fail every one in miami already has a escape goat. He wears #9, so your safe Ricky.

Man, it's like a jungle in here. Everybody's all stressed out!! ;)

Well, I don't get panic attacks and stuff like that. But I love nothing more than to just be alone in my apartment. Lock the door and close the blinds. That's my nature. But waiting on people and dealing with azzholes all night every night after a demanding day at school contributes that much more.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I think it will be easy for him to put the anxiety aside in Miami. He has moved on to a place where every one expects him to sucseed, and is not waiting for him to fall. He has also joined a team now that is already a good team and is not looking for him to single handedly win football games. Bottom line good luck #34, i can't wait to see you in Aqua and Teil!

Dajesus,

I think you totally summed up Ricky's time in New Orleans and why he will be a great player for the Phin's. Ditka hailed Ricky as the second coming and gave up an entire draft for him thus setting him up for failure. Without a supporting cast there was no way for him to succeed and then the injuries on top of that and you have a bad rookie year (along with all the off the field trouble he was having trying to cope with a disorder, not being used to losing) The last two years he has steadily improved, although he relapsed with the fumbling some last year, I never worried about that so much, he will be in the Probowl and lead the AFC in rushing this coming year with Norv's offence, I have no doubt. I think Duece will be a good running back for us but I will miss #34 in the Black & Gold. God, I love to see him punish tacklers. I will watch a lot more Phin games this year, got to, he's my favorite player outside of the Saints team.

Sorry so long.

Back
Top Bottom