Williams, Andrews, Carey, etc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Williams, Andrews, Carey, etc

glh205

Starter
Reaction score
Pick #20 on the board.

If Shawn Andrews is left on the board, would you take him over Reggie Williams if he there?

Which one would you choose? IMO, Carey not worth #20 btw.

I would choose Andrews. That guy could be a stud RT for yrs.

andrews stock is way down.. alot of questions bout his stamina and conditioning.. he's a big risk at #20 .... since miami is a very hot place to play .. he'd wear down.. too big a risk IMO !!!! i still would take a WR at #20 .. unless we trade down and pick up xtra picks ... than i would consider taking vernon carey for RT !!! and than take more than 1 WR in the later rounds ...

We take a WR no matter what. If we get an extra first then we can worry about taking an olineman.

Reggie Williams IMO, will be a stud WR from day 1 and a future star. I'll take Reggie over Andrews any day of the week.

Originally posted by SMadison29
We take a WR no matter what. If we get an extra first then we can worry about taking an olineman.

:shout: SMadison29 speaks the truth! :hump:

With our lack of WR's, there is no way Miami passes on a WR. Andrews could.....could be a very fine RT, but his weight issues are a concern, as is the breathing problem he suffered at Arkansas. He's a boom or bust type.

As for the WR, I have to think that Miami wants a guy that will come in as at WORST the #3. Therefore I think Lee Evans and Rashaun Woods, as seniors are more likely. I love Williams, but I've got to think that the smoother route runners, the more expereinced guys will be the faves. Williams will probably also go off the board to San Fran a few picks before us.

Originally posted by DOLFAN91
andrews stock is way down.. alot of questions bout his stamina and conditioning.. he's a big risk at #20 .... since miami is a very hot place to play .. he'd wear down.. too big a risk IMO !!!! i still would take a WR at #20 .. unless we trade down and pick up xtra picks ... than i would consider taking vernon carey for RT !!! and than take more than 1 WR in the later rounds ...

Way down? From what I've seen lately, he's still ranked the #2 OT. Haven't heard anything about his stamina and such. Where'd you hear that?

De.....Andrews weighed in at 403lbs 5 weeks ago. He was having a problem after an operation to clear what essentially were nasal warts that stopped him from breathing properly.

Originally posted by Boomer
De.....Andrews weighed in at 403lbs 5 weeks ago. He was having a problem after an operation to clear what essentially were nasal warts that stopped him from breathing properly.

WOW !! Thanks, Boom, I haven't heard that b4. That makes him about a Jamie Nails and a half !! ;)

Back
Top Bottom